The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that I'm interested in on this thread is the cancelation from Meg or Bonnie. :D

mrdeeds mrdeeds thanks for the clear description of what is what. I always assumed the later described what was the case. didn't realize you could search by style (haven't really looked into it).

dvdxtreme dvdxtreme that early link stuff is all in the threads these days. I could delete every early link comment in here and it will still be spoken. dudes on social media stay bragging about having the early link from what ive seen.

early links ... direct links ... no body cares what you call it.

if they want to use that search query link - let em be. lets see how they do with this weeks TLOs. 

addendum:

does anyone know if you get a landing page as a result from a product-code search if a given product-code is offered in full family sizing - like the taxi 11s will be?
Your right, it doesn't matter what they call it.  I was just getting irritated by the influx of questions about it like a couple other people.

They can call it whatever they want, point is its nothing new.  Its what we've always been able to do.

A style code search will always take you to the direct product page in my experience, I do expect that nike will tweet a collection page for the Taxi's and a search of "Jordan 12" will bring up all available(Men's, GS, etc).
The only thing that I'm interested in on this thread is the cancelation from Meg or Bonnie. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
@MrDeeds thanks for the clear description of what is what. I always assumed the later described what was the case. didn't realize you could search by style (haven't really looked into it).

@dvdxtreme that early link stuff is all in the threads these days. I could delete every early link comment in here and it will still be spoken. dudes on social media stay bragging about having the early link from what ive seen.
Unfortunately that's reality.... 

Gloves search query went to product page because only Mens sizes.

Taxis search query probably will list all sizes available MENS, Boys. Toddlers, etc

Never searched style codes or #s on non Twitter links, I just searched shoe names and I have been pretty successful on non Twitter releases.

Still don't understand why people had such a hard time getting the gloves, I was able to add them minutes after I struck out on the other releases.

Never searched style codes or #s on non Twitter links, I just searched shoe names and I have been pretty successful on non Twitter releases.

Still don't understand why people had such a hard time getting the gloves, I was able to add them minutes after I struck out on the other releases.
Weird, a few of my friends were out for the gloves at the start but even though they had the "Early Link" and everything, it wouldn't work. They were waiting in line for about 20+ minutes and it popped up saying out of stock. I grabbed a pair with ease.
laugh.gif

the glove were limited? i had like 5 pairs in cart by accident. guess i made someone day when i released it all back.

the glove were limited? i had like 5 pairs in cart by accident. guess i made someone day when i released it all back.
They weren't on NDC (friends just got extremely unlucky), however they were only sold in 14 stores.

Last edited:

a lot of folks were after the SC Gloves. 

is the full name of SC a prohibited word on NT?

Seemed like it, I wonder how many pairs there were.

P.S. Don't think so, it may be just we are to lazy to type the word out. :lol:

Last edited:
New to this topic.. Any place where I can learn how to build a bot? Or would anyone in here kindly set me on the right path..

Start learning about how web pages work. You should have a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, HTML element names and how to select them, JavaScript, and the jQuery library.

Some good resources for this:

HTML: http://www.w3schools.com/html/
CSS: http://www.w3schools.com/css/
JavaScript/jQuery: http://learn.jquery.com/

This stuff isn't super complicated, but it does take time to learn.

The purpose of this thread is to share ideas and things we've found and learned about nike and the way they handle bots. Not to sell or give away bots.
New to this topic.. Any place where I can learn how to build a bot? Or would anyone in here kindly set me on the right path..
it wont have you writing super bots in a week, but its a great starting block

School is the best way. Code Acadame should give you a little understanding about script writing. It's not as easy as people make it out to be But it's a start.

so essentially you search 130690-125 a few min before 8 and add to cart since it isnt a TLO rite 

School is the best way. Code Acadame should give you a little understanding about script writing. It's not as easy as people make it out to be But it's a start.
Some of the most successful Coders have no School training. You can learn just as much on your own.

Some of the most successful Coders have no School training. You can learn just as much on your own.

this is true. some of the best hackers in the world are self taught. it takes time tho but once you get a grasp of the terminology and concepts, things become very clear.

Kids pick this stuff up the fastest!

Mark Zuckerberg was writing programs and code in Middle School. And the Napster guy was making 80k a year in Highschool, from Coding lol.

It requires some serious time though...   Is like learning a new language the more you practice the better you get at it. 

Like everyone is saying, codeacademy is a great place to start (preferably the .js section) but you have to have the patience to learn. To add on top of that, you should try dissecting a one of those free chrome scripts, it gives you a base to work off of.

For those that got the RSVP for the Preludes.

I am interested in knowing the delay between time your  DM  was sent and the time your receive a response from the Niketown location that you won the RSVP.

I do not care about the delay that occurs before your DM. 

If you can provide Unix Time Stamps - that would be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom