The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike picked a great time to release a "drop down" kobe.

right in between a WTK, prelude 1 and prelude 2.

lastly, the glow in the dark soles add a little water for the thirsty hypebeasts.

winning combo.

NT Code! 

@RandomAlec  That script was not meant for TamperMonkey if i remember, so thats probably why its not working.
Ah, I was hoping that wasn't the case. Thanks for the quick answer!

Maybe one day I'll figure out how to make it a proper Chrome extension with a small window popup to easily enter the keywords. I just spent the past three hours trying and it wasn't working out, I think I need more time haha.

Ah, I was hoping that wasn't the case. Thanks for the quick answer!

Maybe one day I'll figure out how to make it a proper Chrome extension with a small window popup to easily enter the keywords. I just spent the past three hours trying and it wasn't working out, I think I need more time haha.
3 hours is not much when it comes to this stuff.  Keep at it.

Evilside, quick question, if you were you going to recommend a book to someone that was new to coding as a " never let me see you without this book in class", what book would that be?  I'm going through the threads, using codeacademy and trying to get my hands on a go to reference.  

hey i came a across a download for a rsvp ocr bot however after downloading it i could not open it. i think the program is for windows and i have a mac. i have very little coding experience and i have no idea how i can even run it once i have the script. if someone could please pm me and help me get it running i would be more than happy to share the download with you. thank you in advance.

hey i came a across a download for a rsvp ocr bot however after downloading it i could not open it. i think the program is for windows and i have a mac. i have very little coding experience and i have no idea how i can even run it once i have the script. if someone could please pm me and help me get it running i would be more than happy to share the download with you. thank you in advance.

Yo I sent a PM

^^^ more details?
Not really much to tell, its a windows rsvp ocr bot that works.   It also lets you pick your delay which is where it went from being very solid in the past to almost useless in the last couple months.

The people that have it and know the delay for their local nike store are golden, those that don't know the delay have a useless bot.

an introduction to discrete mathematics
I guess that's a start.  It's more difficult that I thought it was going to be but I'm learning.  In the land of civil engineering, it's more hands on for the most part.  I hope that this is not as difficult a differentials though.  Would you happen to have a particular author that you would say was more user friendly?

Any worry or early links or Nike messing up like last week?

Yup, you'll always going to have folks with early links, Nike infamous connection error that messed me up, and getting boot out of line. Your worries is far from ping. Even if you got everything down and Nike decide to mess up on you. Nada...

Just tried my new mac on a restart and this is what in have to store. Nike. Com, I got a shot?
roll.gif

When you strike out with that Amazing ping what will be next?

So Nike is letting orders go thru now if you log in on one computer and check out on another. I see add to cart services advertising again which is why I'm asking. Has a friend who wants the preludes gonna try to add a pair to my cart and let him check out if I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom