The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to make it easier on myself to edit the keywords for the Twitter script (while I still figure out how to prevent it from opening the media gallery), so can anyone help me out on how to add this script (or an example) to Tampermonkey so that it actually works?

I tried mimicking the layout of other scripts I have that already work with Tampermonkey but that doesn't seem to work.

I don't even know if this is real life anymore 8:00 on the dot the kobe zoom is in everyones cart..... 
Link was tweeted by other people before nikestore tweeted it. These weren't TLO, you could just search for it before 8AM and have the page up.

Last edited:
had 3 bots set to the venomenons just to test .

only 1/3 hit at the 8:00 AM mark.

considering the link was already out there, 1/3 seems about right.

no, i released it back into the wild.

its an f'n venomenon. i released it on principle.

was anyone else able to add the venomenon to cart via bot?

or was anyone able to cop manually? and if so, was it before OR after 8AM?

I added manually and waited 5 mins to checkout an then had a message pop up saying sold out. I added to cart after 8

so therefore goodnight sweet prince ?

You'll be fine with the Taxi 12s this weekend. Yours is not as bad as some of those that posted. Just try for the prelude and let us know how it goes. At the end of the day it's all about luck. Luck > Slow ping

there are about 50 + computers at the company i work at and everyone is on the same network would that effect the time at all , like when i come to work on Saturdays i am the only one here and i strap up 4-5 computers i wonder if a few seconds are shaved off when not everyone is logged on the servers I am not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. Lol about good luck with the taxis with the link being shot around 

Anyone know how to install the scan script into Tampermonkey to make it easier to work with? I've tried everything I could possibly find on Google.

I tried copying and pasting the script right into the new script page on TM too and right away it tells me the function is undefined.

@RandomAlec Something is wrong with ur coding then. Idk what but I can tell by the way u described it. Go thru and check thoroughly for anything. Maybe u deleted a part of the script.

Last edited:
Something is wrong with ur coding then. Idk what but I can tell by the way u described it. Go thru and check thoroughly for anything. Maybe u deleted a part of the script.
Ok help me out here with some basics because this is the first time I don't directly work with TM first for a script...

I have a folder with the manifest.json and the (name).js script in it. What I've been doing is simply copying the contents of the .js file into TM. This has to be incorrect, right? Because without changing anything once I paste and save it in TM it is telling me the main function of the script is undefined.

Pm ur script and I'll try to help u. Not 100% sure what it may be but I can at least take a look for u and see if anything peculiar stands out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom