The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well waking up tomorrow to test some things but if there's an early link out there smh 
mean.gif
, well I guess this is how it's going to be for now on.

Last edited:
There were about 20 hype beasts outside my local spot tonight at 6 pm chairs n all,
mean.gif
 seriously didn't think the taxi would be this hyped i mean damn its just GR, wtf is up with cats. I would not waste my friday night campin on no taxi lol

So Nike is letting orders go thru now if you log in on one computer and check out on another. I see add to cart services advertising again which is why I'm asking. Has a friend who wants the preludes gonna try to add a pair to my cart and let him check out if I can
Who told you they stopped?

Those Add to Carts didn't go anywhere 
roll.gif

I was considering buying the Nike shoe bot 2 but it's so damn expensive. Anyone have expertise with it? Or a way to just be successful without it? I've been using the tlo links and have been striking out more and more lately and it'd starting to piss me off.

Speed test on my phone connected to my Wi-Fi. I always use my MacBook pro, but not at it at the moment to test speed
And of course I can't upload screenshot....
Ping 46ms, download 26.71 upload 38.46

Last edited:
:lol: Bruh I thought I was the only one thinking that...LMAO
Right :lol:

So I purchased an add to cart service but also want to run this bot..can I do both witouth interfering? Anyone? Thanks

Last edited:
if you using google chrome, then no i believe its one or the other
I was hoping that I could run this bot on my laptop and just try the add to cart service I bought on my tablet. Just don't want to mess up :frown:

I was hoping that I could run this bot on my laptop and just try the add to cart service I bought on my tablet. Just don't want to mess up :frown:

i mean on two separate devices you can do that

but two bots on one thing may mess something up

HOW FAST IS TOO FAST :x

like should it take 2-5 min check out? because i know if u do it too fast they will cancel yo ****

got slap with the infamous connection errors... now i'm just lost...
Because you can strike out, anybody can

Link popped up within a millisecond and got hit w connection error, just testing it cuz I can care less bout preludes, got the taxi's w ease, are the gammas going to be as hard as these preludes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom