The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always do manual tests to see how hard a release is for others, added a pair manually on my iphone and ran a basic atc script.  Got the same error you got on both while waiting in line, my bot didn't have any issues though.  I believe the error was on nikes side.
Wait, you have a ATC script running on your iPhone? Can you help me out on how to do that on iOS? I just bought an iPod Touch and if I can run a script on it I'll give it a shot. 
eek.gif

I always do manual tests to see how hard a release is for others, added a pair manually on my iphone and ran a basic atc script.  Got the same error you got on both while waiting in line, my bot didn't have any issues though.  I believe the error was on nikes side.

Wait, you have a ATC script running on your iPhone? Can you help me out on how to do that on iOS? I just bought an iPod Touch and if I can run a script on it I'll give it a shot. :wow:
There's a cat called the nike bandit that sells iOS script but it's like $100 bucks. Heard it was good tho. I wouldn't drop $100 on it personally...

iPhone script is sick. it's even faster than the web one. still fail vs early tho 
mean.gif
How is it installed is all I'm wondering, or does it require the obvious jailbreak and more?
There's a cat called the nike bandit that sells iOS script but it's like $100 bucks. Heard it was good tho. I wouldn't drop $100 on it personally...
No thanks, I can make/use my own, I just want to know how to go about running a script on an iOS device is all.

no luck, probably my account. What should i do? was thinkng new address new paypal new nike acct different credit cards 
Your IP is probably still the same.  Are you using a router?  If so, switch it out for another one.  That should do the trick...

or log into your router and disconnect from the innept and reconnect.

normally your router login and password is just:

admin

anyone get that "false" size that seem to have shown up on the prelude iv purchases from NDC?

people saying it was from early links (i never released one for the ivs) - so im curious if it had to do with the use of either the previous TLO link or an early link that was distributed elsewhere.

So funny thing is that I've had an epiphany about what Evilside/Solemartyr is doing. Of course I used the Kobe V Prelude Early link he provided on Saturday and got my order MEGGED with the swiftness. What I then realized is that we are all in for a huge DISAPPOINTMENT when it comes to the truly limited releases such as the upcoming Yeezy's and the Jordan V Oregon Ducks. I say this because if we use the early link we have an increased chance of getting our orders cancelled and flagged by Nike on future releases. Evilside is using the Kobe Prelude release series as a perfect way to test out how he can hoard a large amount of Super limited releases i.e. the Yeezys, etc at our expense. We get our orders cancelled/ banned while we provide him a plethora of information on what gets orders cancelled. He in return offers NO FEEDBACK OF SUBSTANCE, just the casual "the wrong referrer tag may get you banned" or "make sure you have mouse events (even though these orders still get cancelled aswell)." If you realize, he never posts early links for releases like the DB's, Championship LeBron pack, Jordan 1 OG, or even last weeks Nike Foamposite Oregon release. Don't let him fool you, he is a RESELLER. And I have no qualms about him making his money. But using us as ginny pigs is just plain wrong while posing as some savior/ nike revolutionary.....kind of corny. If you use his early links Nike will cancel your order and flag your account while he benefits off of your info and gives back nothing in return. It's quite genius how he poses as "The Nike Destroyer" but is really benefiting from all of us every time we get an order cancelled. Be his lab rats if you want, but don't complain when you're blacklisted by Nike and strike out on the significant limited releases. Just my 2 cents.

-Rabbit

So funny thing is that I've had an epiphany about what Evilside/Solemartyr is doing. Of course I used the Kobe V Prelude Early link he provided on Saturday and got my order MEGGED with the swiftness. What I then realized is that we are all in for a huge DISAPPOINTMENT when it comes to the truly limited releases such as the upcoming Yeezy's and the Jordan V Oregon Ducks. I say this because if we use the early link we have an increased chance of getting our orders cancelled and flagged by Nike on future releases. Evilside is using the Kobe Prelude release series as a perfect way to test out how he can hoard a large amount of Super limited releases i.e. the Yeezys, etc at our expense. We get our orders cancelled/ banned while we provide him a plethora of information on what gets orders cancelled. He in return offers NO FEEDBACK OF SUBSTANCE, just the casual "the wrong referrer tag may get you banned" or "make sure you have mouse events (even though these orders still get cancelled aswell)." If you realize, he never posts early links for releases like the DB's, Championship LeBron pack, Jordan 1 OG, or even last weeks Nike Foamposite Oregon release. Don't let him fool you, he is a RESELLER. And I have no qualms about him making his money. But using us as ginny pigs is just plain wrong while posing as some savior/ nike revolutionary.....kind of corny. If you use his early links Nike will cancel your order and flag your account while he benefits off of your info and gives back nothing in return. It's quite genius how he poses as "The Nike Destroyer" but is really benefiting from all of us every time we get an order cancelled. Be his lab rats if you want, but don't complain when you're blacklisted by Nike and strike out on the significant limited releases. Just my 2 cents.

-Rabbit
****. Nobody puts a gun to your head and makes u use the early link provided. Its hit or miss. Everyone is a reseller. Who cares. Get over it. U don't like him? Its OK. He's got hundreds of D riders. He's not doing anything special but ruining RSVP services money. They still eat though.

and the conspiracy theories begin.

i dont care about the prelude pack which is why ive dropped prelude 1, 2, 3, and 5 early links.

i didnt do it for the 4s but you all saw what happened there. im not the only one that can figure it out. i just choose not to make money off of it.

and the conspiracy theories begin.

i dont care about the prelude pack which is why ive dropped prelude 1, 2, 3, and 5 early links.

i didnt do it for the 4s but you all saw what happened there. im not the only one that can figure it out. i just choose not to make money off of it.
why not. Its free money. People would love to be in your position. You could make 1000s of extra dollars a month doing RSVPs. Someone said RNDS secured a grip of db foams and db 10. They charged like 150 ish per RSVP. That's like 100k in a weekend. Forgive my monkey math

Do your homework homie, its common knowledge that using early links can get you megged or banned. If you had it the day before you should have at least used a dummy account or address. I wouldn't call him a reseller but more a collector of knowledge. I think he is trying to learn how to use an early link without getting megged. Either that or stick it to bot and RSVP users. The few times I've seen him help people cop shoes online it was through legitimate methods not using bots. Pretty sure by putting an early link out there he knew it would spread and people would take the risk using it even if it came with a disclaimer saying using this will get you permanently banned from NDC. All he did was put the cheese on the trap, it was up to you to find a way to get it off without having the trap snap on your head. 

Anyone else think there should be a thread where people explain why they got their order canceled? 

I don't see why Nike doesn't just cancel all orders on limited releases. They know damn well no one added the shoe to their cart manually.

From what I've heard that false size means your order is going nowhere and you basically were set up to fail. I don't understand completely how these early links work or are generated but I'm working on figuring out as much as I can

From what I've heard that false size means your order is going nowhere and you basically were set up to fail. I don't understand completely how these early links work or are generated but I'm working on figuring out as much as I can
anyone get a "false" order confirmation?

care to explain how you went about your purchase?

Do your homework homie, its common knowledge that using early links can get you megged or banned. If you had it the day before you should have at least used a dummy account or address. I wouldn't call him a reseller but more a collector of knowledge. I think he is trying to learn how to use an early link without getting megged. Either that or stick it to bot and RSVP users. The few times I've seen him help people cop shoes online it was through legitimate methods not using bots. Pretty sure by putting an early link out there he knew it would spread and people would take the risk using it even if it came with a disclaimer saying using this will get you permanently banned from NDC. All he did was put the cheese on the trap, it was up to you to find a way to get it off without having the trap snap on your head. 

Anyone else think there should be a thread where people explain why they got their order canceled? 

This is well said. In the end it's no ones fault but your own if you get megged or banned. It's our own choice if it's worth the risk

why not. Its free money. People would love to be in your position. You could make 1000s of extra dollars a month doing RSVPs. Someone said RNDS secured a grip of db foams and db 10. They charged like 150 ish per RSVP. That's like 100k in a weekend. Forgive my monkey math
Doesn't matter if he is fighting to get rid of the system why would he start a RSVP service? You can blame him for you not getting the preludes but if a shoe is LIMITED then a lot of people are gonna strike out. If it wasn't him leaking an early link then it would have been 1 ATC service securing all the pairs, or the dudes with FIOS and low ping, or the dudes with the better bots, or the dude with faster computers. This online thing is gonna be messed up for a long time now. Shoe game is what it is now. 

-Rabbit
You have the opportunity here to explain your failed usage of the early link.

Don't be the same hypocrite that you are painting me out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom