The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the trick to early link is to get it into your cart. go to another browser after NDC has tweeted. Sign in and checkout....
hmm I like this idea, has it worked for you?
and the conspiracy theories begin.

i dont care about the prelude pack which is why ive dropped prelude 1, 2, 3, and 5 early links.

i didnt do it for the 4s but you all saw what happened there. im not the only one that can figure it out. i just choose not to make money off of it.
I'll be paying close attention to your posts come saturday morning 8)

has anybody that used that preorder heat script for nike been cancelled? 

i didnt think that one had the mouse over events.

Anybody's order say cancelled yet? Meg hit me up yesterday but mine still says preparing to ship 

Last edited:

the trick to early link is to get it into your cart. go to another browser after NDC has tweeted. Sign in and checkout....
what if i dont use a NDC account ? just log out as soon as 8 hits? please help ive missed out on all preludes and having the 6s would be huge

My buddy was about to buy an RSVP bot to secure releases rather than pay $30-$200 on a weekly basis to all these services.  Im trying to talk him out of it, but I don't know if I'm wrong or not. My question is What's the point of paying $300+ for an RSVP Bot when you don't know the delays of your respective NT.  Even if you did know the delays, or you got lucky once or twice, don't they change every week?

My buddy was about to buy an RSVP bot to secure releases rather than pay $30-$200 on a weekly basis to all these services.  Im trying to talk him out of it, but I don't know if I'm wrong or not. My question is What's the point of paying $300+ for an RSVP Bot when you don't know the delays of your respective NT.  Even if you did know the delays, or you got lucky once or twice, don't they change every week?
I met a guy with a RSVP bot similar to this, hes been hitting weekly and securing 4-5 slots for friends on a weekly with these preludes.

I met a guy with a RSVP bot similar to this, hes been hitting weekly and securing 4-5 slots for friends on a weekly with these preludes.
Ya he showed me one where you can set the delay to whatever you want,  but to me it just sounds like an expensive experiment. But like I said maybe I'm wrong idk.  I had one before Nike changed to the Images requiring OCR.  It was great, I got every release except he Royal 1's.  Didn't start a business, didn't buy out whole stocks, just got 2 pairs and called it a day.  But that was before delay times when speed still mattered.  I just don't see the use when there are varying delay times.  

Last edited:

Ya he showed me one where you can set the delay to whatever you want,  but to me it just sounds like an expensive experiment. But like I said maybe I'm wrong idk.  I had one before Nike changed to the Images requiring OCR.  It was great, I got every release except he Royal 1's.  Didn't start a business, didn't buy out whole stocks, just got 2 pairs and called it a day.  But that was before delay times when speed still mattered.  I just don't see the use when there are varying delay times.  
Im just curious, was there ever a post in here showing a proof of the theory "varying delay times"? I just dont remember where it all started. Thanks in advance.

Im just curious, was there ever a post in here showing a proof of the theory "varying delay times"? I just dont remember where it all started. Thanks in advance.

I have prove but I can't show you. my chance for that NT would be gone.

I don't remember where on NT I saw it, but I do remember seeing it somewhere, not sure if it was in here or not. 
I have prove but I can't show you. my chance for that NT would be gone.
In that case, that would mean that you found the delay for that particular store, and they don't change.

Unless your rsvping for 25-100 people per release, investing in an rsvp bot can be a waste of money.

With only 5-10 people you can miss the rsvp delay by a wide margin.

Last edited:

Unless your rsvping for 25-100 people per release, investing in an rsvp bot can be a waste of money.

With only 5-10 people you can miss the rsvp delay by a wide margin.
Ya he was just going to buy it for himself, figured it would pay off by not having to pay RSVP services.  That's my point, unless you are RSVP'ing for multiple people and using a different delay for everyone getting lucky with some while striking out with others, I don't see it being worth the money.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving him bad info.  @evilside  I know you know.  Care to shed some light on whether or not the delay times change from week to week?

there is no mass add-to-cart service for restocks.

so the playing field is much better if most of the stock goes to a restock.
So basically, for the restocks, bots don't usually add specific shoes to cart because the link has more than 1 shoe, or is there a work around. As previously, a site put up early info regarding the restock, just curious as to chances of each person copping a specific shoe. Say what the kobes for example

Thanks evilside in advanced

I don't remember where on NT I saw it, but I do remember seeing it somewhere, not sure if it was in here or not. 

In that case, that would mean that you found the delay for that particular store, and they don't change.

the delay definitely change for sure but I just found it again. I just missed the one shoe I want because it changed for the Bred 1s. Mass RSVP orders are the best way to find it. I'm here only trying for only one NT tho.

So basically, for the restocks, bots don't usually add specific shoes to cart because the link has more than 1 shoe, or is there a work around. As previously, a site put up early info regarding the restock, just curious as to chances of each person copping a specific shoe. Say what the kobes for example

Thanks evilside in advanced

Yes, it can add a specific shoe.

Ya he was just going to buy it for himself, figured it would pay off by not having to pay RSVP services.  That's my point, unless you are RSVP'ing for multiple people and using a different delay for everyone getting lucky with some while striking out with others, I don't see it being worth the money.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving him bad info.  @evilside
 I know you know.  Care to shed some light on whether or not the delay times change from week to week?
Yes I would be using this for myself instead of using these services so for me it would pay itself off I just can't find one that works on a Mac

The more early link people use, is the more money I have to spend on restock...
there is no mass add-to-cart service for restocks.

so the playing field is much better if most of the stock goes to a restock.
Don't take this as me going at you because I'm really not and don't really care to because it would be unproductive but you've got to know that even if you take add to cart services away from the current landscape its still the more advanced bot users with resources that grab the majority of releases and yes even restocks.

I know multiple people that grabbed 2-5 pairs of DB5s during the last 2 restocks.  I didn't even attempt to but I'm sure I could have copped also, my point being that it will never be fair.  Not even for the dude sitting there waiting for the tweet with his chrome add to cart extension or tampermonkey script.  They are at least 6 months behind and no amout of help getting setup will catch them up.

if you go after the most sought after item during a restock sure youll strike out.

but most of the restocks include plenty of highly sought after items.

your chances are much better for those than during release day - where everyone is going after 1-2 particular items that day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom