The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

well test run was pretty good....six out of seven in cart....
also got the NIKE AIR TRAINER 1 MID PREMIUM NPCE in a 12.5 in cart too...
smokin.gif
but no queue though. and site traffic was probably pretty week. 

but - at least your bot works.

yup... better to test then to just hope...
Yes its always good to make sure your bot works before a release but no need to wake up at 8am to test on those kicks... those were all easy cops for anyone even without a bot. The DB 5 release is going to be more in line with the DB 3 or maybe even Champ Pack release because NDC is the only site that going to get them. The hype surrounding them are crazy. If you were able to get a pair of DB3's or Champ Packs you probably have nothing to worry about. But then again there always a chance that anyone will strikeout. You know how it goes.

Yes its always good to make sure your bot works before a release but no need to wake up at 8am to test on those kicks... those were all easy cops for anyone even without a bot. The DB 5 release is going to be more in line with the DB 3 or maybe even Champ Pack release because NDC is the only site that going to get them. The hype surrounding them are crazy. If you were able to get a pair of DB3's or Champ Packs you probably have nothing to worry about. But then again there always a chance that anyone will strikeout. You know how it goes.
Don't compare the release of DB shoes to the Champ Pack nor MVPs.   DB's are produced in regular QS quantities but are only distributed through Niketowns and NDC.    Champ Pack/MVPs are limited in quantities and are distributed  by limited outlets besides Niketowns and NDC.

Don't compare the release of DB shoes to the Champ Pack nor MVPs.   DB's are produced in regular QS quantities but are only distributed through Niketowns and NDC.    Champ Pack/MVPs are limited in quantities and are distributed  by limited outlets besides Niketowns and NDC.
I didnt compare them to MVP's. And the reason i mentioned Champ Pack is because it was a NDC online only release. The hype surrounding these DB 5's are inline with the hype right before the champ pack. Some Nike stores are receiving more calls about this DB5 release then they did about the champ pack. 

And these DB 5's arent produced in the regular QS quantities. 

I didnt compare them to MVP's. And the reason i mentioned Champ Pack is because it was a NDC online only release. The hype surrounding these DB 5's are inline with the hype right before the champ pack. Some Nike stores are receiving more calls about this DB5 release then they did about the champ pack. 

There will be plenty to go around if you plan properly.   How would you know how many calls a particular nike store receives for a releasing shoe?

[QUOTE url="/t/565593/the-official-bot-rsvp-thread/1050#post_18672411"]

There will be plenty to go around if you plan properly.   How would you know how many calls a particular nike store receives for a releasing shoe?
[/quote]

I'd like to be as optimistic as you but with current hype levels and nothing else worthwhile dropping, I feel like more people are going to be disappointed than happy.

seems like everyone says that and its bs most of the time

Don't have anything to prove and I def ain't using my inside info to hook anyone up so you don't have to worry if its bs or not. I was just telling him how I knew the incoming call volume regarding this DB release was crazy. :smile:

the demand for Nike RSVP information is insane for this release. I think the interest for this release is well beyond any shoe I've seen release this year.

I'm pretty surprise that they are not selling the RSVP for more than $100 taking consideration the thirst for these db

im still on the fence if i should hire a service or chance it... i think im going to try and rsvp manually, if that fails, ill hire someone and use my own bot on sat. worst case i double up and sell the extra... i cant miss these tho

Don't have anything to prove and I def ain't using my inside info to hook anyone up so you don't have to worry if its bs or not. I was just telling him how I knew the incoming call volume regarding this DB release was crazy.
smile.gif
Because I know a few people. Lets just leave it at that.
smile.gif
what?  alot of people are calling their local nike retailers a week prior to a limited release?!

damn son keep dropping that exclusive info.

Last edited:
and then out of no where, nike says fcfs

edit: that would kinda suck if they did do it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom