The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, an extra $100 wouldn't be nothing to somebody who wants the shoe or for somebody who wants to resell the shoe when both will benefit.

they should just drop preorders at random to prevent all these people from gathering a bunch of peoples doe and launching their scripts all at the same time at 8am saturday.

I had to do some serious twitter cleaning on my account.  I can't believe I've been following so many ignorant ppl. 

He must not have heard about the guy with Google Fibre at UMD that struck out on the Champ pack.

I know people are caught up in speed. Although speed is a factor, its just 1 of many. I struck out on champ pack also...lol

I'm ready
too bad you probably have 5-10 hops in front of you.....DC--->CALI
sick.gif

it may be an exclusive to certain departments on campus.

which doesn't help if you have to travel across over state lines.
Oh ok.    

Thx for the Opera recommendation.  Works like a charm.  I will give it a go next Saturday without add to cart script. 

FCFS is dominated by people that have the free time and lack of responsibility that allows them to spend hours outdoors waiting to cop kicks. It can be equally as unfair for some of us.

Damn.... That hurts by just reading that! Good stuff.

They were selling out of $500 spots...I put nothing past this new wave of "sneaker heads"

I remember when we used to love that shoe didn't sell. Now, nothing goes on sale.
Yea I got my shadows with a discount after they had been marked down to 79 because they didnt sell, I got my raging Bull pack for 125 with a markdown and 50% off. Now it kills me all these kids drive prices crazy with everything being heat ie..millitary 4,weatherman foams,fire red 3,4,5, 5 years ago these would sit. I was the only person to pick up copper foamposites bought 3 pair retail. one other guy was waiting for some fusions. infared 6 pack hit outlets, geez I could go on and on. 

skinny asian hypebeasts don't like FCFS 'cause they know they will get punked to the back of the line.

better get that p90x
I agree but FCFS is crooked also with resellers and their entire family, friends and neighborhood. They pay people to stand in line and then sell the kicks for absurd prices. Also sneaker stores and boutiques take advantage so they can stock their stores. I've even heard and seen owners of stores brag on NIKETALK about going to an HOH and walking out with 12 pairs of shoes past all the dudes camping and clearing out the stock and laughing as they walk by the line, like they think it's funny.
FCFS is dominated by people that have the free time and lack of responsibility that allows them to spend hours outdoors waiting to cop kicks. It can be equally as unfair for some of us.
I don't have the time to camp. My time = Money. I can't go camping for hours on end all Friday night, it's just not finically feasible. I work overtime on Saturdays and chase money. If I have to pay $30-$80 extra to not wait on a line and get some sleep, it's completely acceptable for me.
I respect what evilside's initial intentions were, but I think it has spun out of control at this point.  FCFS is not a fair or viable option for many of us, just as you have stated.  Especially if he is running his destroyers which may interfere with RSVP services, but it also prevents most people from manually being able to RSVP.

And this is coming from someone who lives in a city with no Niketowns and doesn't participate in the RSVP process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom