The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty surprise that they are not selling the RSVP for more than $100 taking consideration the thirst for these db

one site actually wanted $400 for them.

as for this release, itll probably be around DB 9 numbers, maybe slightly more limited. both me and my brother were able to get pairs from NDC, so if you were able to get those, these shouldnt be a problem. i have like 99% accuracy when it comes to Jordan releases.

one site actually wanted $400 for them.

as for this release, itll probably be around DB 9 numbers, maybe slightly more limited. both me and my brother were able to get pairs from NDC, so if you were able to get those, these shouldnt be a problem. i have like 99% accuracy when it comes to Jordan releases.
I concur, Jordan releases tend to be more available than other releases.  The most limited release this year has been the fear pack V; which had some production/quality issues.  All other releases have been obtainable with proper planning.

Last edited:
I concur, Jordan releases tend to be more available than other releases.  The most limited release this year has been the fear pack V; which had some production/quality issues.  All other releases have been obtainable with proper planning.

yeah, Lebrons seem to thrive on limited availability which is why the numbers on them are short in comparison to Jordan numbers. The EXTs (Corks and Denims) were the only ones that i wasnt able to cop but got Mints and Hazelnuts in my cart with ease

Jordans have a huge fanbase so even limited Jordans like this usually have a decent amount made. Its probably 2500-5000 of them total

I respect what Evilside is trying to do with leveling the playing field and forcing Nike to come up with a more legit way to do the RSVP system. But honestly, I prefer paying for an RSVP for $30 for general release or even more like $75 for QS and Limited releases so I can secure myself a pair of shoes. Paying a little extra for the RSVP is better than having to pay $400 or $500 from a reseller for a DB or pair of lebron EXT's. So if I can get these DB5's this coming weekend for $250-$260 I'll be happy with that, but if he takes all the RSVP slots then It's screwing my chances to get a pair, or even the people thay are trying to secure them manually. If he really wanted to help Niketalkers he should help secure people RSVP pairs for free so they don't have to pay for the RSVP. Like I said, I appreciate his intentions and I think he's on to something and his efforts have def made a difference in showing that the system is flawed. Just my opinion.

I respect what Evilside is trying to do with leveling the playing field and forcing Nike to come up with a more legit way to do the RSVP system. But honestly, I prefer paying for an RSVP for $30 for general release or even more like $75 for QS and Limited releases so I can secure myself a pair of shoes. Paying a little extra for the RSVP is better than having to pay $400 or $500 from a reseller for a DB or pair of lebron EXT's. So if I can get these DB5's this coming weekend for $250-$260 I'll be happy with that, but if he takes all the RSVP slots then It's screwing my chances to get a pair, or even the people thay are trying to secure them manually. If he really wanted to help Niketalkers he should help secure people RSVP pairs for free so they don't have to pay for the RSVP. Like I said, I appreciate his intentions and I think he's on to something and his efforts have def made a difference in showing that the system is flawed. Just my opinion.

But even FCFS is crooked. People hold spots in line for their friends and grown men drag little kids out to stand in line with them just so they can buy extra pairs and make a quick buck. The ideal situation is for us to pool together and come up with a RSVP. no newbies and only known members can enter upon the group.

skinny asian hypebeasts don't like FCFS 'cause they know they will get punked to the back of the line.

better get that p90x
roll.gif

skinny asian hypebeasts don't like FCFS 'cause they know they will get punked to the back of the line.

better get that p90x

In my hood skinny Asian just prevent themselves from going to jail because someone wil probably get shot by them after. You Don't underestimate the little guy. Especially now a days. People are crazy. No shoe is worth my time camping. I got morgate to pay lol.

Last edited:
These microsoft cloud services enforces the use of Windows Server or Windows HPC Server.

You have to tweak or supply a modified image (which I know for Azure - they have taken away this capability) to get it to act like a workstation.

If you are a beginner - you will have a hard time wondering why you can't browse the internet after you RDP into an instance.

Last edited:

better get that p90x

I agree but FCFS is crooked also with resellers and their entire family, friends and neighborhood. They pay people to stand in line and then sell the kicks for absurd prices. Also sneaker stores and boutiques take advantage so they can stock their stores. I've even heard and seen owners of stores brag on NIKETALK about going to an HOH and walking out with 12 pairs of shoes past all the dudes camping and clearing out the stock and laughing as they walk by the line, like they think it's funny.

FCFS is dominated by people that have the free time and lack of responsibility that allows them to spend hours outdoors waiting to cop kicks. It can be equally as unfair for some of us.

I don't have the time to camp. My time = Money. I can't go camping for hours on end all Friday night, it's just not finically feasible. I work overtime on Saturdays and chase money. If I have to pay $30-$80 extra to not wait on a line and get some sleep, it's completely acceptable for me.

the easiest way to get rid of bots is just let people preorder sneakers at retail. Probably not possible for a QS or Limited Release, but definitely feasible for GRs. Its 2013, and people are capable of ordering PS4s, XboxOnes, Iphones, video games and getting it shipped to their front door on release day.  

How and Why NIke won't let this happen is beyond me? Put it out 60-90 days in advance, open it up for 72 hr period- 1 week period. If demand exceed supply, they have time to make more and/or put people on a waiting list. Cancelled orders should warrant a 10% cancellation fee. One per household limit.

NIke needs to simplify the customer experience in obtaining shoes, I shouldn't be waking up at 5am, driving across town with an angry girlfriend trying to get raffle tickets, or paying a programmer to buy me shoes. It should never be this hard to spend money. 

the easiest way to get rid of bots is just let people preorder sneakers at retail. Probably not possible for a QS or Limited Release, but definitely feasible for GRs. Its 2013, and people are capable of ordering PS4s, XboxOnes, Iphones, video games and getting it shipped to their front door on release day.

How and Why NIke won't let this happen is beyond me? Put it out 60-90 days in advance, open it up for 72 hr period- 1 week period. If demand exceed supply, they have time to make more and/or put people on a waiting list. Cancelled orders should warrant a 10% cancellation fee. One per household limit.

NIke needs to simplify the customer experience in obtaining shoes, I shouldn't be waking up at 5am, driving across town with an angry girlfriend trying to get raffle tickets, or paying a programmer to buy me shoes. It should never be this hard to spend money.
!!

I've thought about this idea in the past also and just to take it one step further, make people pay for the full purchase or at least preauthorize the full amount just so resellers can't load up on preorders with only 10% down.

The only reason I can see them not wanting to do this is that it would kill the current retailers(footlocker, finish line, etc) and also kill the general release resale market but who cares about doing things the way they've always been done in 2013.

Last edited:

I've thought about this idea in the past also and just to take it one step further, make people pay for the full purchase or at least preauthorize the full amount just so resellers can't load up on preorders with only 10% down.

The only reason I can see them not wanting to do this is that it would kill the current retailers(footlocker, finish line, etc) and also kill the general release resale market but who cares about doing things the way they've always been done in 2013.
all retailers to take the pre-orders. Let Nike continue with their nonsense on their own sites/storefronts and allow pre-orders thru FTL/FNL, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom