The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
although I got blocked from solemartyr (notsurewhy) I managed to get rsvps for me and my friends manually. Did solemartyr tweet the correct hashtag?

Yo I got a RSVP dm back from my local Nike store, but im confused how this whole thing works. Did I actually reserve a pair that I can pick up from whatever hours they said to come in... or did I reserve a spot to camp? and If I show up at 12 my pair will be gone?

Yo I got a RSVP dm back from my local Nike store, but im confused how this whole thing works. Did I actually reserve a pair that I can pick up from whatever hours they said to come in... or did I reserve a spot to camp? and If I show up at 12 my pair will be gone?
u have a reserved pair for the size you sent, and you have to pick them up in the window of time in DM.. 

The message said from 9 am to 7 pm soooooo If I show up at like 5 my pair will still be there?
If they don't pull some shady ish like they did at nikenyc and sold the pairs after 10am. I think it was for the Lebron What the MVP shoe.

Last edited:

The message said from 9 am to 7 pm soooooo If I show up at like 5 my pair will still be there?
Yes, they should be there.. but i don't play around with them, and i get there when doors are opening less chance of problems..

damn 9am-7pm is nice.. wish DC would have extended their hours.. last year DB's was 10-6 i believe

If they don't pull some shady ish like they did at nikenyc and sold the pairs after 10am. I think it was for the Lebron What the MVP shoe.
I wouldn't risk it for these type of limited releases. For a GR ya but for something like this I rather be there right when the pick-up window opens, if you have no other obligations during the pick-up time just my opinion.

Apparently RNSD got a "couple hundred" pairs 
laugh.gif

If they got low numbers they couldn't post it, it would be bad for business, lol...

My program identified the hash correctly but I guess since it sent the dm under one second I was filtered out
My program did the exact same thing. I think the dm under a second did get filtered out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom