The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 576686
View media item 576687
THE CULPRIT.

CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T NOTICE THE SLIGHT CHANGE. SMH. IT WAS AN EASY FIX TOO, ALREADY UPDATED MY BOT FOR THE SECOND IMAGE.

LOOKS LIKE A CRAP TON OF SERVICES DIDN'T NOTICE IT AS WELL, THE FEW WHO DID ATE GOOD :lol:

Yup I noticed it the night before the RSVP, fixed it and it worked flawless. This shows me how many sites are doing rsvps because i got so many this time -- when all the sites are working it's like we are all in a tunnel pushing to get out..... its crazy.... but I noticed the top sites will always split the orders at the stores no one site dominates unless their OCR is on point for that RSVP then the smaller sites get the left overs.

Also the only reason people got in manually is because RSVP sites didn't notice the change and failed so nike stores still had shoes left after the sites like me that didn't fail sent our orders. Had I known sites were gonna drop the ball I would have took more orders lol

Last edited:
time to see if my order gets cancelled lol

in any event, ive made a nice discovery i believe

nerd.gif

So my twitter grabber did not work... Just hit the pic.twitter. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Good thing I noticed quickly, I was still able to get through, but was stuck in line for like 10 min, and lost the pair.

Honestly I am not mad that I didn't get the shoe, but because my twitter bot did not work. I was planning just to get these and re-sell.

Can anyone tell me why this happened? Did this happen with any of you guys?

I was able to get in line on 3 different Mac's using a LinkSniper bot for a size 9.5 - Every computer at the same time got error messages and kicked me out of line. It happened before with the DB3's and the Fear Pack 3's, but I was still able to get a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom