The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
been out of the shoe game; hopefully can learn by Red October to be successful

interesting stuff going on. 

was anyone able to cop or get cancelled using the PreOrderHeat extension 1.0? i wasnt kicked out of line just straight didnt cop even though link grabber and add to cart worked flawlessly and honestly i just got it off the internet...

Wow! I paid $50 for a one time bot for this release and struck out. It was my first time using a bot. It was money back guaranteed but I was pissed it didn't work.

I know it's like the secret service with bots on here but can you give me any advice?
no bot can guarantee you a pair. whether you paid 50, 100, 10, or free. you can still struck out. the best way to have as much chances as possible is to manual rsvp, pay for rsvp service, and bot (also note the risk of getting ban too). if you still struck out after all that then just call it bad luck and hope for better luck next time.

no bot can guarantee you a pair. whether you paid 50, 100, 10, or free. you can still struck out. the best way to have as much chances as possible is to manual rsvp, pay for rsvp service, and bot (also note the risk of getting ban too). if you still struck out after all that then just call it bad luck and hope for better luck next time.

rsvp is for niketown right? i live in florida i'm nowhere near one. thanks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom