The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Meg...There was Jon...lol I believe this was the first "Ban" imposed by Nike.  Jordan Geller the biggest reseller on the planet. 

Tried to place an order for some flyknits and kept getting this error

Looked around and saw that you had posted that this meant you were banned.

Can't even buy flyknits anymore smh.
create a new account and see what you get now.

So much for help in this thread
A good place to start is read through the thread. There is a lot of useful info on here.

Don't get discouraged it's not something you learn overnight. A lot of trial and error.

Two weeks ago I didn't know Shiit. Now I know a little more than that, lol.

So much for help in this thread
sadtrick.gif
dead1.gif

most of info you need to know is in here a little bit of google helps

I got the text and immediately tried clicking on most everything. I wasn't able to get a single damn size of anything into my cart using my phone (4G). I didn't try for the 3s, 5s, Foams, or KDs though.

Last edited:
I got the text and immediately tried clicking on most everything. I wasn't able to get a single damn size of anything into my cart using my phone (4G). I didn't try for the 3s, 5s, Foams, or KDs though.

If you wait a text from twitter youre already too late. That text crap comes in like 20s late. I disable that text crap and turn on streaming constantly. It eat battery like crazy but I'm always plugged in.

If you wait a text from twitter youre already too late. That text crap comes in like 20s late. I disable that text crap and turn on streaming constantly. It eat battery like crazy but I'm always plugged in.

THE SHOES WERE ON THE SITE A COUPLE MINUTES BEFORE THE TEXT AND TWEET...

THE SHOES WERE ON THE SITE A COUPLE MINUTES BEFORE THE TEXT AND TWEET...

Only you would know that Memphis lol. I was reading j23 twitter when Nike tweeted. Totally ignored Nike for like a few second. Then everything was gone when I Oh Sh**.

Damn, I had the champs pack link book marked and was planning on manually refreshing starting next week Monday. Nike not as predictable as I thought.

Damn, I had the champs pack link book marked and was planning on manually refreshing starting next week Monday. Nike not as predictable as I thought.

Good luck with that. Anything manual gives me a headache already. Refreshing every second... :x

Last edited:
does anyone have an idea what the new twitter RSVP time delay is?

i tried to RSVP for the 3LAB5 in SF on friday.

i had up to 3 second delays but no response DM.

is that still too fast to be considered manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom