The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

here is a thought.

do it manually and see how long it takes you.
think of that one all by yourself?

anyone want to share results instead of sarcasm?

i was able to manually hit successfully in 10 seconds.

was anyone able to do quicker, successfully?

I GOT A CHAMP PACK
smile.gif
YEA RITE. OH wait So did I.

I'm sure the people who you seek answers from are sick of the people who are sick of the sarcasm.

For those who have restock bots.

You should have it trigger to any link posted in a tweet by Nikestore. 

Don't rely on words.

The only word that would work for yesterday's tweet is "back".

But - I think responding to the presence of a link is much more reliable.

I'm sure the people who you seek answers from are sick of the people who are sick of the sarcasm.

Don't rely on words.

Seems like you'll catch a lot that way but it'll still works

so, who got that cancel email?

I did and swear I didn't use automation or program of any kind. I refreshed at 6 because it was tipped off a restock was happening. I don't understand why, restocks aren't TLO when they use the same link. Going to be an interesting conversation.

I have never been cancelled previously except for exceeding per customer limit once.

Last edited:
I did and swear I didn't use automation or program of any kind. I refreshed at 6 because it was tipped off a restock was happening. I don't understand why, restocks aren't TLO when they use the same link.
Lame. Nothing you can do either. Nike prolly just cancelling pairs to send to friends/family. Now you can't even get lucky. I had the Lebron X championship pack bookmarked on my phone and checked it a few times daily. Glad I didn't check it yesterday and get "lucky". I'd be extra salty if i ordered legit and got canned. And its been said the pack was up for a full minute before the tweet went out. What did you order?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lame. Nothing you can do either. Nike prolly just cancelling pairs to send to friends/family. Now you can't even get lucky. I had the Lebron X championship pack bookmarked on my phone and checked it a few times daily. Glad I didn't check it yesterday and get "lucky". I'd be extra salty if i ordered legit and got canned. And its been said the pack was up for a full minute before the tweet went out. What did you order?

Champ pack. Last time I used automation was back when NTwinkle was around and I used it for one release, DB 9. Done it manually since then. Never used auto add to cart because I feel I'm fast enough.

Since it was tipped off a restock was looming I figured I would keep refreshing. Only makes sense. Especially when the link is already out there for the masses to refresh. I'm still in shock.

Don't rely on words.
Seems like you'll catch a lot that way but it'll still works
True. But you know the likely time that it will take place. Around 7PM.

You can always filter links with GREP.  And you already know the text in the link that you want - that doesn't change even if the PID or PGID does.

Champ pack. Last time I used automation was back when NTwinkle was around and I used it for one release, DB 9. Done it manually since then. Never used auto add to cart because I feel I'm fast enough.

Since it was tipped off a restock was looming I figured I would keep refreshing. Only makes sense. Especially when the link is already out there for the masses to refresh. I'm still in shock.
I held back on trying to cop the champ pack because of this.

The link was live at least a minute before the restock link went live.  I held back until Nikestore actually tweeted the link.  Because they can use any excuse to cancel your order.  And maybe they are relying on it. Maybe all orders canceled this time around goes to the employee store?  That is to be seen if the Champ Pack will get restock with the DB5s. 

so, who got that cancel email?
I did and swear I didn't use automation or program of any kind. I refreshed at 6 because it was tipped off a restock was happening. I don't understand why, restocks aren't TLO when they use the same link. Going to be an interesting conversation.

I have never been cancelled previously except for exceeding per customer limit once.
What was the reason in the cancellation email?

Unauthorized use/Commitment to fairness.

Edit:

Literally, all I did was refresh the previous link they tweeted (manually) and tried adding my size first (11), which wasn't available so I tried 11.5, same thing, 12, same thing, then finally a 13 added to cart.

Last edited:

Unauthorized use/Commitment to fairness.

Edit:

Literally, all I did was refresh the previous link they tweeted (manually) and tried adding my size first (11), which wasn't available so I tried 11.5, same thing, 12, same thing, then finally a 13 added to cart.
Yeah. I think a lot people who got the Champ Pack had to be doing the same thing.

They time stamp the add to cart times. So if it shows that you got in before they believe the tweet went out - you are likely to get that cancellation.

What time did your check out email hit your inbox?

ive been out of the game too long all of this sounds like a foreign language....on another note i boughtmy first pair of shoes in 4 years today some 19.99 all black boot looking things from target for my new job. A few years ago I would have never been brave enough to do such a thing.

Yeah. I think a lot people who got the Champ Pack had to be doing the same thing.

They time stamp the add to cart times. So if it shows that you got in before they believe the tweet went out - you are likely to get that cancellation.

What time did your check out email hit your inbox?

What I don't get is that restocks aren't TLO releases. Unless restocks of yesteryear (which were never announced) are considered unauthorized use too. I would understand if they said "Hey our restocks are TLO and if you refresh the link that we already provided to the public then you are abusing our site". :stoneface:

Can't access e-mail at work and phone died. I'll update later.

does anyone have an idea what the new twitter RSVP time delay is?
i tried to RSVP for the 3LAB5 in SF on friday.
i had up to 3 second delays but no response DM.
is that still too fast to be considered manual?
It's a crapshoot now. If you're just trying for yourself and few others its harder for you then a RSVP service with 30-40 accounts. It's kind of like playing the lotto... You have a better chance of winning if you buy 30 lotto tickets instead of 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom