The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/isaacs-air-jordan-5-retro-doernbecher-shoe/pid-782871/pgid-964951

that is the restock link, the original link from nike twitter does not work and they never tweeted a restock link so im still wondering how people found the shoe yesterday, they must of just searched via style # or something because the db 5 was not accessible yesterday via the original nike twitter tlo link.
I was searching minutes before the restock. Keywords I searched were doernbecher and jordan retro, but I did not yield any results. I did not search by style code, but I doubt they would appear if those keywords didn't work. Really curious of where j23 got that link

They'll cut out a lot of bots if they stop sending the direct link to the shoe for TLO.

They should send one link with all the releases of that date whether it's GS, Women, or Men sizes.

I was searching minutes before the restock. Keywords I searched were doernbecher and jordan retro, but I did not yield any results. I did not search by style code, but I doubt they would appear if those keywords didn't work. Really curious of where j23 got that link
nike changed the pgid, the original nike twitter tlo link pgid was 870387, the new pgid is 964951, that is the only thing that changed but im also still wondering how j23 found them on ndc yesterday.

So who's up for silence restock notification monitoring? As in creating an app for it?

Last edited:

nike changed the pgid, the original nike twitter tlo link pgid was 870387, the new pgid is 964951, that is the only thing that changed but im also still wondering how j23 found them on ndc yesterday.
I'll never realize if you didn't mention it. They did change the pgid.

I had that restock link yesterday but didn't monitor it as I thought they would tweet the link at around 7 PM EDT. I know there is a way to figure out the link in advance. But I could not tell.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Say it aint so but that erorr **** that comes up is from ur IP  

DO NOT USE UR LOCAL PC TO BUY STUFF (if ur trying to use bot and get multiple pairs)  

EDIT ALSO  CC INFO/ ADRESS

Last edited:
So me and my brother can't get 2 pair under the same IP? So it's one per family now? the ....

throwing-down.gif

sibling rivalry is upped to the next level

I had to give a reason to my gf why I'm buying a 175 dollar sneaker. Now I have to reason with my bro to let me get this pair too? :smh: I'm glad I don't have older kids that wear men size.

Last edited:
So me and my brother can't get 2 pair under the same IP? So it's one per family now? the ....
This is not true. You and your bro can get the same pair and have them shipped to the same household. You just have to order using different names and use a different payment method (like 2 different credit cards). Instead of speculating if this rule changed, just ask nikestore on twitter. They will reply. This is how I confirmed this was allowed a few months ago. Or simply chat with them on NDC.

This is not true. You and your bro can get the same pair and have them shipped to the same household. You just have to order using different names and use a different payment method (like 2 different credit cards). Instead of speculating if this rule changed, just ask nikestore on twitter. They will reply. This is how I confirmed this was allowed a few months ago. Or simply chat with them on NDC.
yeah this was mentioned before but Nike kept changing their hidden rules. i don't know what you can and cannot do anymore. what if we had 5 brothers and so on... still all different names and card but all under one ip address. 

The current rule is more like, if they think you ordered more than 1 pair and suspect all orders were from the same person/device on an ip they'll cancel all but 1 pair.

In addition, if they think you used a bot on any pairs copped they can and will cancel all the pairs ordered from the same ip.

The current rule is more like, if they think you ordered more than 1 pair and suspect all orders were from the same person/device on an ip they'll cancel all but 1 pair.

In addition, if they think you used a bot on any pairs copped they can and will cancel all the pairs ordered from the same ip.

Although they said its a 1/person limit... It's more likely 1/household rule they implement...

This is what I'm thinking they're doing now. I have never heard anyone getting two pairs manually on limited release like DBs etc..

In theory it is true, but trust me, both accounts will become flagged.  Maybe not the first time.  Maybe not the second time.  But eventually, you will become flagged and start having orders canceled.

How long do yall think that it will be before Nike totally revamps the TLO system? I personally think that we are almost to that point. There are people that weren't even into bots, now seeking bots not because they want to, but because they have 0.001% chance of copping shoes without one. I think it poses an even bigger problem for them because where you only had a few people trying to work the system, you now have everybody trying to gain an advantage (or at least be on equal footing). I don't think that it will be long before they just start doing silent releases, or something like it, and not even use twitter anymore. Its not like the shoes aren't gonna sell out the same day, and the people who REALLY want the shoe and not trying run a freakin footlocker in there mothers basement, have a better shot.

Im not saying this because I'm bitter, or because I don't somewhat enjoy the cat and mouse game between programmers and NDC, I just think that there is a better way to go about these releases that make sense for NDC AND the sneaker community. There are a TON of ways to fix the system that are less exploitable that I can think right now, and Im sure they have as well, it's just will they and if so, when...Hopefully 2014 will be a lil different.

On a side note: Damn do I wish I could get my OpenCV\Tesseract program to work for RSVPs (help welcomed) !!!! 
mad.gif

I never get any limited releases with my RSVP tool. I used to spend around 200ms to recognize the hashtag and send DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom