The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatsup guys.  im new on here and hopefully im in the right thread for the help im looking for.

since i got a new job which requires me to work saturday mornings i had to resort to buying online. since the toros i have struck out each and every time since then. when normally i would just camp out or get raffles. and have only won a raffle ONCE...for the black tongues and those i was able to get but i didnt even really want them.

where do i get a bot? or what bot is recommended.

can someone school me on the bot thing because im tired of losing out online.

Its time for you to start ordering using a family/friends name with Nike gift cards. Make sure you ship it to their address.
Man im done with this nike has been making it way to hard.. Im just putting my bot up for sale on EBAY and letting people bite... got every shoe with this bot except champs.. 

[QUOTE url="/t/565593/the-official-bot-rsvp-thread/1710#post_18779144"]
Its time for you to start ordering using a family/friends name with Nike gift cards. Make sure you ship it to their address.

Man im done with this nike has been making it way to hard.. Im just putting my bot up for sale on EBAY and letting people bite... got every shoe with this bot except champs.. 
[/quote]

Or you can buy a $5 which will do the same thing

not really.

there are extensions to automatically refresh a page and you can easily script a page monitor to trigger events based on changes in the HTML.

scripting it yourself takes the stress off chrome.

curl is lightweight.

you can process on the search results.

but even then - having a page change does not necessarily mean that sizes are immediately available to add to cart from.

Did the DB5s show up on the restock link they tweeted yesterday or were people using a different link?

AT LEAST 3 ORDERS FOR CHAMP PACKS FROM TODAY HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.

NIKE JUST CANCELLING ORDERS FOR CHAMP PACKS AT RANDOM NOW
laugh.gif
Whats the status on the champ pack you ordered yesterday?

Did the DB5s show up on the restock link they tweeted yesterday or were people using a different link?
Was a "silent restock", no link was tweeted. Was just the original DB5 link and people page monitor'd/refresh spammed.

You asked the same question twice in two different threads? It was answered in the other one.

Last edited:
Nike claimed that there was no bot running for the DB5 restock. that's the first in how long?

What is the fastest way to receive tweets? I jus get the text and it's obv way to slow. I couldn't figure out how to change any settings for it or is there another app or option that is best??

What is the fastest way to receive tweets? I jus get the text and it's obv way to slow. I couldn't figure out how to change any settings for it or is there another app or option that is best??
the fastest way to receive tweet is on a computer using tweet deck. anything with a phone will be slow, text is the worst, just set up for twitter notification, and pray for the best.

Yesterday when someone refresh the old link and placed the order before Nike tweet the restock announcement. That order got cancelled. But today they did slient restock, that guy refresh the old link and DB5 appeared. Because of the cancellation happened yesterday, he waited for nike's tweet but finally nike didn't tweet anything and he missed DB5. In the future when people refresh some old links and get the item page coming back somehow. Should he place the order or wait for Nike's tweet? Because Nike never indicates they will tweet or slient restock. Are they fxxking themselves?

U g
Yesterday when someone refresh the old link and placed the order before Nike tweet the restock announcement. That order got cancelled. But today they did slient restock, that guy refresh the old link and DB5 appeared. Because of the cancellation happened yesterday, he waited for nike's tweet but finally nike didn't tweet anything and he missed DB5. In the future when people refresh some old links and get the item page coming back somehow. Should he place the order or wait for Nike's tweet? Because Nike never indicates they will tweet or slient restock. Are they fxxking themselves?
U got a point. But I will still take the risk of going ahead and placing an order. I'm not gonna wait for a tweet at all.

U g
U got a point. But I will still take the risk of going ahead and placing an order. I'm not gonna wait for a tweet at all.

What happen if they flag our account jeopardizing us for future release? Each cancelation is a "hey, I try to mess with you, block me, block me". Can't predict Nike now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom