The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone shed some light on "ghost mode" for me please?

to my understanding it's when you checkout using nike gift cards so you can make up whatever name and send to a different address.

is that about it or is there more to it?

I have been working on tweaking the eastbay bot for new footlocker for 8 hours

no luck... I cannot get it to recognize size

Check your bots guys. I think Nike silently changed something because mine wasn't adding to cart when i just tried a few minutes ago. The website layout didn't change. Im digging into it as we speak.

After digging it looks like nike did something that affected scripts with mouse events. My scripts with mouse events don't work but scripts without mouse events work. It may be just my bot but I'd advise all of you to check before the release.

Up and running. 
wink.gif

Was anyone able to grab pairs? I couldn't get any this time around. With and without BOT, just stuck waiting in line then directed to OOS

i got two added to cart on 2 different computers. took forever to enter my gf info cause her addy was a mess. had to release that one and paid the one with my account only. this one was easier than the 3lab5 on NDC.

Last edited:
After poking at their code what I think is going on is a lottery. It's not first come first serve, cause apparently everyone is first so their throwing a lottery up on who gets through first and the rest get the waiting in line. Weird that it's the first time I ever ran into this.

I had 16 different places around the country hit the add to cart button not even 2 seconds after the link was posted and got all the Waiting In Line msgs.

After poking at their code what I think is going on is a lottery. It's not first come first serve, cause apparently everyone is first so their throwing a lottery up on who gets through first and the rest get the waiting in line. Weird that it's the first time I ever ran into this.

I had 16 different places around the country hit the add to cart button not even 2 seconds after the link was posted and got all the Waiting In Line msgs.
there's no lottery. those that is the closest to nike server will obviously wait shorter or hit no line. 

After making changes to my bot because it wasnt addig to cart, I was able to get 5 pairs in separate carts. I only purchased 2 though. This was just as easy as the 3lab5's if not easier. There's definitely no lottery. It's still FCFS

Anybody know how I can fix my bot from grabbing the wrong links. Always grabs old links like the release reminder from the previous day or always opens twit pics

Anybody know how I can fix my bot from grabbing the wrong links. Always grabs old links like the release reminder from the previous day or always opens twit pics
Look into regex to pull the "swoo" part of the url. Go to Wallgreen's first and get some Tylenol because diving into regex is sure to give you a headache.

Last edited:
Got a question, does the Order Status on NDC, My Orders stay 'In Progress' or change to 'Cancelled' 

after Meg calls (Decides to cancel the order)?

(Not able to pick up phone calls right now)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom