The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People had to get the link before it hit twitter.

This is the first time I wasn't able to add any release to my cart manually and I'm talking about instantly as soon as the link was posted I made the attempt.

This is the first time I wasn't able to add any release to my cart manually and I'm talking about instantly as soon as the link was posted I made the attempt.
I highly doubt that this was the first time you were unable to add to cart manually.

A men's size and GS size should be perfectly legit, as they are technically 2 different products.

I clicked it right away and got the countdown within 5 seconds. All Manually Still no luck.

The bot pulls from twitter instantly and adds to cart (faster than humanly possible)

When the link dropped I hit it as soon as it dropped was unable to add to cart.

Yes this was the first time. I've only tried the past 2 releases prior and was able to make purchases no problem but I was exactly on time just like this time

I highly doubt that this was the first time you were unable to add to cart manually.

A men's size and GS size should be perfectly legit, as they are technically 2 different products.
damn near impossible, gs sizes sold out in under 10 seconds. So I figure Nike claims you were cheating if you were able to add both. Makes sense for them to cancel. 

After making changes to my bot because it wasnt addig to cart, I was able to get 5 pairs in separate carts. I only purchased 2 though. This was just as easy as the 3lab5's if not easier. There's definitely no lottery. It's still FCFS
what changes?

are you saying that you fixed the code after 8am and still got 5 prs??

lol?

Did someone finally figure out a way to put the link together (a la Jimmy Jazz)? Or is someone inside Nike leaking the link ahead of time?
this

jimmy jazz bot anyone?

The bot pulls from twitter instantly and adds to cart (faster than humanly possible)

When the link dropped I hit it as soon as it dropped was unable to add to cart.

Yes this was the first time. I've only tried the past 2 releases prior and was able to make purchases no problem but I was exactly on time just like this time
the past 2 releases, meaning you were able to add the DB5 and the 3LAB5s manually?

please specify.

damn near impossible, gs sizes sold out in under 10 seconds. So I figure Nike claims you were cheating if you were able to add both. Makes sense for them to cancel. 
since GS sizes were not TLO and searchable on the site before the Men's sizes TLO was tweeted, i think that it is entirely possible to get a GS size AND men's size. Especially true if you are skillful enough to just manually cop a men's size.

the best way would be to search the site for the GS size, add to cart (seconds before the Men's size TLO), hit the men's size TLO link when it pops and add that to cart.

if they see that you added the men's size before the GS size, that could prove to be a bit more difficult to explain.

Last edited:
what changes?

are you saying that you fixed the code after 8am and still got 5 prs??

lol?

No that's not what i said. Read some of the previous pages of this thread... I noticed my bot stopped adding sizes to cart automatically around 5-6am before the release. I had to find out what was causing the the issue and fix it before the 8am launch. I fixed it in time, ran multiple instances and was able to get 4 Men's sizes and a GS size in separate carts. All of the instances were successful.

Last edited:
Did you use a bot? Have you ever been cancel before?
The answers are both 'Yes'.

But I was early accessing the link in DB5 and 3Lab5 releases. I copped couple of pairs of DB5 in the cart but finally I only got 1 because I missed the payment time frame. It was not cancelled. And I did the same thing on 3Lab5 and all my orders are gone.

I changed NDC account this time and wait until they tweeted the link. But unfortunately.

Does anyone have a twitter log of all the nikestore tweets from the past X months? I might know a way to find out the link before it even drops on twitter if someone can pass this information along to me.

Does anyone have a twitter log of all the nikestore tweets from the past X months? I might know a way to find out the link before it even drops on twitter if someone can pass this information along to me.

Would have been quicker to look at Nikestores tweets, than to ask this. Goodluck

lets say you had this information, how would you be able to do that?

The answers are both 'Yes'.
But I was early accessing the link in DB5 and 3Lab5 releases. I copped couple of pairs of DB5 in the cart but finally I only got 1 because I missed the payment time frame. It was not cancelled. And I did the same thing on 3Lab5 and all my orders are gone.
I changed NDC account this time and wait until they tweeted the link. But unfortunately.

You IP address could've been flagged. So therefore if you order something they would look at your matches IP address first. One time cancel means forever on your a**. I had two pair today but I had to let one go. Didn't want to risk it. Even under two different accounts and names. Nike write the rules now.

are you going to call and complain about the extra tax they charged you?

i wonder if it's worth the risk of possibly having it get canceled.

possibly nike's passive aggressive solution for taxing botters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom