The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is the thread sir.

And honestly i don't know code, and i have learned how to create a bot, from reading this thread. Go back and skim a few pages, everything is here.
Well I must be a visual learner. Spent to many hours researching bots this summer and didnt grasp it firm enough, maybe if I could find other uses for coding besides buying shoes I would want to learn more or take a class. My point is for the time it takes me to learn it, I would be better off just buying one. Glad some of you benefited from this thread, I just think its strange to have a bot thread with restrictions. If it was up to me I would have links to every bot posted on page 1 (even if they are links to buy with a description of each bots features). I guess to some bots are frowned upon but almost all limited releases are purchased with a bot, its a dog eat dog world these days when it comes to shoes. Its ok to help one with a bot but not ok to ask for one if you don't know how to do it. I do understand that nobody wants to give away what they made for free, but I also don't think you should have to invent the wheel twice. 

this is the thread sir.

And honestly i don't know code, and i have learned how to create a bot, from reading this thread. Go back and skim a few pages, everything is here.
Well I must be a visual learner. Spent to many hours researching bots this summer and didnt grasp it firm enough, maybe if I could find other uses for coding besides buying shoes I would want to learn more or take a class. My point is for the time it takes me to learn it, I would be better off just buying one. Glad some of you benefited from this thread, I just think its strange to have a bot thread with restrictions. If it was up to me I would have links to every bot posted on page 1 (even if they are links to buy with a description of each bots features). I guess to some bots are frowned upon but almost all limited releases are purchased with a bot, its a dog eat dog world these days when it comes to shoes. Its ok to help one with a bot but not ok to ask for one if you don't know how to do it. I do understand that nobody wants to give away what they made for free, but I also don't think you should have to invent the wheel twice. 

this thread isn't for you then. if you spend said hours in here then you wouldn't have to buy one. you could have, and still can, create your own instead of paying someone else.
if you want a list of bots, then use google. its not that hard. stuff is out there.
this thread isn't a free advertisement for people to make money off of other members. its an opportunity to create your own so that you can possibly get shoes without paying another man.
your view is extremely short sighted. you say you can just pay someone instead of spending time. is that just for 1 pair of shoes or is it you saying you will pay someone indefinitely. let another person hold your money for the CHANCE to get the shoes vs taking things into your own hands and learning yourself?

members have taken the time to outline what you need to know and what you need to get started. its your fault for not being able to read what's been given to you.

also, there WAS a bot thread with no restrictions and it was an absolute mess. all people did was flaunt there stuff and argue and troll. this is an EDUCATIONAL thread not a WHERE TO BUY A BOT THREAD.

There's no need to talk into a room with your eyes shut and complain about what you don't see.

Well looks like the Kith NYC bot failed this morning...
not mine
happy.gif

Well looks like the Kith NYC bot failed this morning...
Lol okay. The only thing about the Kith site that changed was that the shoes did not show up on the Latest Arrivals page. You had to go to the Volcano collection. Everything else was the same.

Last edited:
Accidentally closed my browser while the bot was monitoring the site around 10:55. Got it back up and running around 10:58. Let it run for a few, said stock is sold up but I kept it running. Tried manually, my size gone. Eventually, bot got through and got my size about 13 minutes after release. 

Lol okay. The only thing about the Kith site that changed was that the shoes did not show up on the Latest Arrivals page. You had to go to the Volcano collection. Everything else was the same.
what was the link to the collection, I kept refreshing latest products, eventually showed up but sold out

you guys need bot for the volcano shoe?  i went on like after everything and saw size 9-10.5 still left. tried to add size 9 to cart and it went through then remove it after. 

you guys need bot for the volcano shoe?  i went on like after everything and saw size 9-10.5 still left. tried to add size 9 to cart and it went through then remove it after. 

I paid with paypal. I could manually add to my cart easily during the release, go through checkout with paypal, but when I would get to the submit order page, it would say out of stock. Don't know if that's because of PayPal or Kith...

No bot. No Autofill. No copy and paste CC info.
I MANUALLY typed my billing and shipping address on my iPhone at 11:01 and got my confirmation email at 11:02.
Crazy.

For the dudes that have bots, do you guys use the twitter link sniper javascript? And does it automatically open once the tweet is out or does it lag a few seconds?

For the dudes that have bots, do you guys use the twitter link sniper javascript? And does it automatically open once the tweet is out or does it lag a few seconds?
There are multiple versions of the twitter link sniper.  

1 - Desktop base that uses the streaming API

2- A tampermonkey/chrome script that reads the key word and clicks on the link.

They both are suppose to open the link for you automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom