The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are more factors at play here than just typing speed.
  1. Time to load image
  2. Average time to find correct hashtag
  3. Time to type DM
So it's not surprising people DMing in 2 seconds come up short. It took me 17 seconds all manual for the laneys and I still got a spot. Granted, those are GR and there was a ton of pairs, but you see my point.

Last edited:

1. Time to load image
  3. Time to type DM
So it's not surprising people DMing in 2 seconds come up short. It took me 17 seconds all manual for the laneys and I still got a spot. Granted, those are GR and there was a ton of pairs, but you see my point.
this is absolutely true.

did you DM just one time at 17 seconds?

or did you DM at 5 seconds, then 10 seconds, then 17 seconds, etc?

Good to know.

1. Time to load image
  3. Time to type DM

I tried for laney also. Under 2 seconds. No luck for DC. Good to know Method

Seems like different stores have different time frames for successful DM's or have implemented ramdom selections for winners of RSVP. Guess just have to fiddle with my response time to find that "sweet spot".

handout? hardly. i havent seen anyone post theri "script" or whatever you call it because thats consider a "handout" . instead you got people posting links or saying learn this learn that. Trust me, even just for my own knowledge, i tried following the links posted and tried creating a bot, just to do it. I couldnt. I aint major in that, (Industrial tech/business major over here). simply i couldnt do it. Ended up on youtube oneday and just grabbed a free one just to analyze this "script" i kept hearing off, aint even use it lol ...nonetheless, seeing the script, i wasnt even close to understanding what the hell was goin on.

I've posted links in this thread to resources that assume ZERO previous knowledge about programming. Resources designed to help someone learn from nothing. Either you missed them or brushed them off.

There's no magic combination of skills to do this. Your background means nothing. It really is just googling and learning. If you don't understand the very basics of JavaScript, then spend the time to learn it. Anyone who wrote a bot didn't do it overnight.

It doesn't change the fact that this thread is not for selling or buying bots. It's about learning. There is no barrier to entry.

Anyone have experience with iphone bot? Is it faster than desktop? Thanks if any can post their experience.

I'm saying, better yet how is it almost 100 pages? Never even seen this thread before what kind of wizardry is this? 
laugh.gif

lol, in theory it is a thread designed to help you create an automated process to add shoes to your cat faster on release day. Also I think people discuss RSVP bots and how to update your bot when Nike makes changes to its website. A lot to read and you may need to familiarize yourself with the coding language. Also I think it was created so people didnt talk about bots in every other thread

lol, in theory it is a thread designed to help you create an automated process to add shoes to your cat faster on release day. Also I think people discuss RSVP bots and how to update your bot when Nike makes changes to its website. A lot to read and you may need to familiarize yourself with the coding language. Also I think it was created so people didnt talk about bots in every other thread
*whoosh*

Ima just let yall cook. Talking about robots and automatization processes woven in with Nike, cats, and shoe releases  
laugh.gif

I don't even. 

I appreciate the cliffs though. 

Last edited:
Is it really necessary to make your cat wear shoes?

nah. now kitten mittens are a must. I dont wanna hear cats stompin around all day.

Last edited by a moderator:

bingo!

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom