The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i grabbed the link but then again i dont use chrome extension for that 
nerd.gif

i was just about to update to maverick.. and then i decided not to, just in case... anyone else update, and having the same issue?

i was just about to update to maverick.. and then i decided not to, just in case... anyone else update, and having the same issue?

Last I heard Nike did a small change on their site last week. It's not maverick.

anybody know how to fix it so my twitter grabber doesn't grab the grade school size, luckily i had tweetdeck open this morning and clicked the right link

anybody know how to fix it so my twitter grabber doesn't grab the grade school size, luckily i had tweetdeck open this morning and clicked the right link

I accidentally clicked GS size too this morning. Didn't even have tweet deck on. Had to go back to find men size and re-click it, but Still manage to cop easy. I'm glad this is not the Db release.

I accidentally clicked GS size too this morning. Didn't even have tweet deck on. Had to go back to find men size and re-click it, but Still manage to cop easy. I'm glad this is not the Db release.
there were plenty of these to go around. i got 3 sz12s in my cart manually. i tried around 8:35 just to see if they were still up and got a pair in cart then too. the db drop will be a completely different thing

To all the successful bot RSVP'ers, what size and what kind of delays were you using? (Conversely, those who failed, I want to know too). There is a sweet spot out there in terms of delays and just trying to gather as much info as possible. I don't believe its pure speed anymore. My bot can send in approx 50ms and still fails.

Just a thought but do you think that they could be selecting the RSVP at random? That's the only true way to combat bots since that's what they are hoping to do.

Just a thought but do you think that they could be selecting the RSVP at random? That's the only true way to combat bots since that's what they are hoping to do.

It's not random.
Confirmed RSVP DMs will be sent on a first-respond, first-served basis for your requested size.

http://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/answers/detail/article/twitter-rsvp/a_id/22897#terms

It is almost certainly a delay. I say this because I have bots running sending instant DM's around 53ms consistently yet for the same size I can get it manually? (happened to me on a few releases including limited releases like the DB5's)?

They are almost certainly eliminating responses under a certain time period. I am trying to use whatever evidence you guys have to try and find that threshold. Don't believe everything the RSVP guys are telling you regarding speed. They are just trying to throw you all off so that their bots success rates are higher. I remember one guys say "Speed is always king!" or something to that extent. IMO they are red herrings. Have any of you won in the past 2-3 releases using an instant DM? (sub 1 second?)

EDIT: It used to be pure speed but not anymore.

Last edited:
the one closer to the time i believe is fact hit all of them... the others sent before got nothing. that is all im saying. 

edit: which would point towards there is infact a time delay... just tryna help dude..

Last edited:

the one closer to the time i believe is fact hit all of them... the others sent before got nothing. that is all im saying.
My point is that you have no data to show the correlation between the store posting the #RSVP open tweet, you sending your DMs, and the DMs that were successful. 

if you're running a bot could you set yup 10 different bots and give each bot a time to send? 1 bot for 2 sec - the 10th bot at 10 second and report back. if people are claiming time delay then that should figure out at what second you are getting a respond back. i've tried manually between 5-20 second at random and got nothing. im not basing this on DBs or crazy release either. just this pass Laney GR and nothing. 

My point is that you have no data to show the correlation between the store posting the #RSVP open tweet, you sending your DMs, and the DMs that were successful. 
you wanted me to stop talking like its a fact.. but i believe it a fact that there is a delay.

if you're running a bot could you set yup 10 different bots and give each bot a time to send? 1 bot for 2 sec - the 10th bot at 10 second and report back. if people are claiming time delay then that should figure out at what second you are getting a respond back. i've tried manually between 5-20 second at random and got nothing. im not basing this on DBs or crazy release either. just this pass Laney GR and nothing. 

Yes I finally got that ability about an hour after the laney's dropped. :smh: I will be running many profiles all at different time delays and hope for the best. I really wish I had one or two more releases before yeezy's.

i agreed with method. unless you have a actually time stamp along with your DM. your successful Email really show us nothing. 

you wanted me to stop talking like its a fact.. but i believe it a fact that there is a delay.
That's the problem with sneakers in general, everyone believes what they want, says what they want, but can't back it up.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'd just like to see data. I hope this coming saturday isn't yeezy's, because I'll set up a server to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom