The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a chrome extension bot for the Champ Pack release and my order hasn't been cancelled. I've actually never had an order cancelled and I've used a bot on every release since May.

Can anyone elaborate on the canceled orders?

Is it just a cancellation or is it a cancellation & and Ban? The only 2 members that I know of that were banned were Hater Boxden and W4resting and it was sudden as if they had a history on them.

I used a chrome extension bot for the Champ Pack release and my order hasn't been cancelled. I've actually never had an order cancelled and I've used a bot on every release since May.
your champ pack has already came in? what releases have you gotten? and is it the chrome extension bot that doesnt do any mouse events? i have yet to try it for an actual release but seeing people getting caught using it so it steers me away

Is it just a cancellation or is it a cancellation & and Ban? The only 2 members that I know of that were banned were Hater Boxden and W4resting and it was sudden as if they had a history on them.

I've seen this image floating around NT. It doesn't mention anything about getting banned from NDC so I would assume they are giving the bans on a case by case basis. But that's just my opinion. We need facts. View media item 538705

your champ pack has already came in? what releases have you gotten? and is it the chrome extension bot that doesnt do any mouse events? i have yet to try it for an actual release but seeing people getting caught using it so it steers me away

My champ pack has already shipped. It's out for delivery right now. And the releases I have gotten pretty much have been every major release since may. Restock of 88's, DB3's, LeBron Mints among others. I'm not sure which bot mine is currently. It's a crx file. I know the bot I had before the updated NDC layout didn't do any mouse movements.

How is this thread occurring? Why is NT management allowing a thread that encourages undercutting and unfair advantages to other people who don't have access to bots?

Grimey.

How is this thread occurring? Why is NT management allowing a thread that encourages undercutting and unfair advantages to other people who don't have access to bots?

Grimey.

Send me a PM if you feel some kind of way about what I'm doing instead of doing what you are doing.

We can't discuss streams, torrents, or STREAM YOUTUBE videos but we can discuss and encourage practices that get people banned from Ndc?

Makes sense.
Never heard you cant stream youtube considering you can embed a youtube clip on here.
The other stuff is illegal.

Last edited:
We can't discuss streams, torrents, or STREAM YOUTUBE videos but we can discuss and encourage practices that get people banned from Ndc?

Makes sense.

Nikestore twitter account has over a million followers I bet a good chunk are bots used for a link sniper.

Last edited:
I have to give a big thank you to evilside. Because of his advice and this thread, i just converted my add to cart script to a crx file and the speed remained intact. i should be good on most releases from here on out

When the extensions are used, either using the chrome extension or automator can anyone explain the actual timeline of what occurs.  Once the twitter link is posted the bot just adds to cart? Do you then have to manually enter your cc info, use an autofill, or does the bot automatically pay for the item also?

When the extensions are used, either using the chrome extension or automator can anyone explain the actual timeline of what occurs.  Once the twitter link is posted the bot just adds to cart? Do you then have to manually enter your cc info, use an autofill, or does the bot automatically pay for the item also?
Test it yourself so you can see firsthand what occurs. You don't need us telling you what happens. It's pretty simple to test.

This thread shouldn't be here.

People constantly complain about resellers and the like taking advantage of the consumers. You think the people in this thread are here for love of sneakers?

I guess when it's convenient to them people like to look the other way.

YouTube restrictions have been lax lately but before posting a song from YouTube was considered copyright infringement. If I remember correctly we can't even post links to FREE mixtapes.

It's because of bots that you can't get tickets to events when they release without having to pay a premium from resellers. Same with limited sneakers.

This thread only serves to teach people how to skirt the system, and leave people who might actually like to pay retail for a pair of sneakers in the dark.

Again, if its banned on NDC, why is it ok here?

No need for PMs btw, this is a overture to the whole NT community and not one admin.

This thread shouldn't be here.

People constantly complain about resellers and the like taking advantage of the consumers. You think the people in this thread are here for love of sneakers?

I guess when it's convenient to them people like to look the other way.

YouTube restrictions have been lax lately but before posting a song from YouTube was considered copyright infringement. If I remember correctly we can't even post links to FREE mixtapes.

It's because of bots that you can't get tickets to events when they release without having to pay a premium from resellers. Same with limited sneakers.

This thread only serves to teach people how to skirt the system, and leave people who might actually like to pay retail for a pair of sneakers in the dark.

Again, if its banned on NDC, why is it ok here?

No need for PMs btw, this is a overture to the whole NT community and not one admin.

then you don't need to be in this thread. I gave you the opportunity to message me but instead you just want to vent to the open public.

Last edited:
problem is, stuff like this, I used to do, on a few mmorpg etc, but it's faded way back into memory. Also, there is no effective way to test both the Twitter link grabber half and the add to cart half without an actual release (although, I'm sure some testing will be done in the gamma greens tomorrow).
The person that can create an app that does this (and sell) is going to make a lot of money imho.

THAT'S WHERE I REMEMBER YOU FROM. I saw you post the other day and I knew that name looked familiar. You had a dog laying down as your avy?

That's how an admin is supposed to roll? My way or highway? Zero justification of something that is clearly opposed to the greater good of NT?

Smh. Incredible.

I have to give a big thank you to evilside. Because of his advice and this thread, i just converted my add to cart script to a crx file and the speed remained intact. i should be good on most releases from here on out

Does it being a crx file really make a difference ?

I'd check those sources....according to his twitter feed he got a Sz 12 & 13 champ pack from NDC....

so is he really banned or what?

That's how an admin is supposed to roll? My way or highway? Zero justification of something that is clearly opposed to the greater good of NT?

Smh. Incredible.
see, you are coming off as a cry baby. you really are. I already opened the window for you to discuss things with me but you just want to rant and complain.

Is it just a cancellation or is it a cancellation

I'd check those sources....according to his twitter feed he got a Sz 12 & 13 champ pack from NDC....

so is he really banned or what?

I think his main account was banned but im sure he went ahead and did a different configuration like a new address/name/credit card... maybe a significant other or whatever.

Smh. Incredible.
If this thread wasn't here then NO ONE on NT without coding knowledge would even have a shot against the T2s!!!

Thankfully ES has come around and a few other people and are now HELPING NTers out to fight against the bots with their bots....

The overall picture is sad but is needed if you even want the smallest chance now on NDC...
mean.gif

PS "Squirm" ain't in here so you know cats are being helped out....

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it being a crx file really make a difference ?

its just that being a CRX file will make the add to cart function slightly less undetectable on NDC since a majority of people are using the Javascript function.

Test it yourself so you can see firsthand what occurs. You don't need us telling you what happens. It's pretty simple to test.
I did, was just checking if I did it wrong because autofill did not work for Nike with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom