The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question that I ponder the most is why Nike even cares about people using bots, they still sell their product. We all talk about them making more shoes to make people satisfied and have more of an equal chance of purchasing shoes, but deep down we know that's not going to happen and I hate Nike for that.

No she isnt just doing her job shes harrassing people calling them at work and at home.
I take it you know this from personal experience which is ridiculous. She's power hungry and ruining the only chance some of us have to get the shoes we love.

I've never made any contact with meg. I've only spoken with another member of nike's fraud department.

The question that I ponder the most is why Nike even cares about people using bots, they still sell their product. We all talk about them making more shoes to make people satisfied and have more of an equal chance of purchasing shoes, but deep down we know that's not going to happen and I hate Nike for that.

because consumers complain about it... rightfully so. you should not have to pay someone to purchase shoes from Nike and that's what a lot of these sites are making people do.

Wasn't this thread suppose to be a constructive thread to help out others??? 

exactly. I come in here today and see a bunch of foolishness that I had to clean up already.

bigj the use of bots as a consumer doesn't make me happy and I don't have one and I know Nike probably receives a lot of emails/calls/letters about those complaints, but really until they make more shoes available I don't see the problem from stopping, people are very computer smart and find ways to counter what Nike does to stop them

because consumers complain about it... rightfully so. you should not have to pay someone to purchase shoes from Nike and that's what a lot of these sites are making people do.]

no ones making the consumers pay the sites to purchase the shoes the buyers make that decision on their own

Last edited:
bigj the use of bots as a consumer doesn't make me happy and I don't have one and I know Nike probably receives a lot of emails/calls/letters about those complaints, but really until they make more shoes available I don't see the problem from stopping, people are very computer smart and find ways to counter what Nike does to stop them

that's something that nike has been doing for years. its their business model for creating hype for shoes so that they can sell the more produced colors. I doubt they want to risk flooding the market more than what they are doing whether you, me, or anyone else like it.

that said, a lot of people are complaining because its not fair that the same people are getting every release then gloating about it. there is also the greed factor. a lot of these people aren't just getting 1 pair, they grab like 5 or 6 with their bots. its not cool at all.

If nike chooses to ignore such practices then they run the risk of losing customers. that's something they really have to consider.

because consumers complain about it... rightfully so. you should not have to pay someone to purchase shoes from Nike and that's what a lot of these sites are making people do.

no ones making the consumers pay the sites to purchase the shoes the buyers make that decision on their own

look at sig... ignores comment.

This thread is supposed to be about circumventing the policies that Meg enforces.

It's clear that Meg has got to GO!
Meg needs to go, but it's her boss that enforces the policies.  I won't share his or his wife's Facebook's though... 
nerd.gif
wink.gif

yeah I feel you man, I would love one pair lol but seeing some people get multiples is like damn not fair, still I know Nike won't lose me as a customer, I have no choice

just making a point.
same thing with dudes calling "rape" prices on like IG pics.
if its "rape" dont pay it and move on
no ones forcing it upon you to pay that

Last edited:
yeah I feel you man, I would love one pair lol but seeing some people get multiples is like damn not fair, still I know Nike won't lose me as a customer, I have no choice

that's a choice you have made and I can respect that. as we get older, we start seeing things differently. ie... im tired of the price increases and the pain it causes me to even be able to spend my money... I look at my collection and say, hey, I have enough shoes to last the rest of my life. im content with buying easy to purchase shoes or let me donate my money into a new hobby.

just making a point.
same thing with dudes calling "rape" prices on like IG pics.
if its "rape" dont pay it and move on
no ones forcing it upon you to pay that

its no point to make. shoes come out, majority go to bots, normal people sit there looking dumb because they really wanted the shoes. cant walk into the store anymore.... raffles been over. raffles happen at odd times. not everyone lives near the mall or has time to run there during the week and avoid rush hour.

that leaves people having to pay post release prices which is a risk or paying what you call a "fixed" price to get a better chance at the shoe.

Last edited:
I do admit man that i've sold off a lot of my collection. Mainly I am just into Kobe's right now which for the most part have been easier purchases than some previous shoes I was into, but I had all of these shoes and was like its too much. Honestly after this weekend I gotta chill for a while. Nike has a deep hook in me and like you I am fed up, but unfortunately I have to bite the bullet and make the purchase sometimes. Must admit, dangerous habit, sucks up a lot of money.

Can we figure out how to get the red yeezy so I can go back into my car hobby and buy some rims lol.

I just read through the recent pages of this thread and wow...this is ridiculous.

I'm just glad I don't really buy Nikes/Jordans anymore
laugh.gif

IF I WAS ON THE OTHER END, I WOULD BE OUT OF THE GAME. IT ISN'T THAT SERIOUS TO ME TO PAY THE PRICES. I HAVE OTHER HOBBIES.

IT'S LIKE LIFE OR DEATH TO SOME PEOPLE OUT HERE....

It's like life or death in the Lebron thread. People take sneakers way too serious. This is true

I really believe Meg looks like Meg from family guy. And no one likes her in real life, I just feel that way for some reason.

I realize how f'd up that sounds. My bad. She aint did nothing to me. Meg is probably a nice person, lookin like a dime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom