The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not true. i've gotten all the DBs and limited shoes after waiting in line for 10 mins. now if it's more than 15 minutes then yes. the longest line i've ever waited was for the DB5 that was a full 10 minutes. DB3 was 5 minutes, 3lab5 was 7mins, fire red Vs was 3 minutes, and bel air was 5 minutes. yes, i timed all my shoes lol. 
its funny cause i also time my check out times, but recently all my shoes from the order confirmation are all ordered within five minutes but in actuality the check out especially recently is been around twenty minutes or aka right after they tweet sold out officially(ndc)

He isn't bypassing the line and I'm sure he wouldn't want to but GR's and semi-limited releases like 3labs and Belairs I don't have a line either.

Theres almost always a line with doernbechers/limited releases usually 5-15 seconds, any longer and your probably not getting a pair.
that's not true. i've gotten all the DBs and limited shoes after waiting in line for 10 mins. now if it's more than 15 minutes then yes. the longest line i've ever waited was for the DB5 that was a full 10 minutes. DB3 was 5 minutes, 3lab5 was 7mins, fire red Vs was 3 minutes, and bel air was 5 minutes. yes, i timed all my shoes lol. 
Its definitely not a science, I just don't wait that long.  If its not in my cart within a minute of release then that means I have to wait for it to drop out of someone elses cart for me to be able to purchase.  I have zero faith in the "wait in line", if I don't get the initial add to cart then I move on.  Luckily for me the only release I've had to do that on this year was the champ pack.

Been using two paypal accounts, shipping to the same address (same name), using an add-to-cart service for one pair and a bot for another-- haven't been canceled just yet-- I'm sure I'm building up a pretty lengthy rap sheet with DB5s, DB3s, corks, etc. etc... but oh well.

I tried a new bot yesterday morning and i didnt wait in line for the Lebron Swap Things. Oddly enough, they just went straight to my cart with no problem., which is odd because that hasnt happened to me in months.
same here... also got shipping confirmation same day, which never happens on saturday releases for me..

Haven't been keeping up with the bot talk. I still have the free bot from google chrome, haven't used it since Black suede lebrons... it still adds to cart. Do they cancel orders when you use that one now? or is it hit or miss 

Haven't been keeping up with the bot talk. I still have the free bot from google chrome, haven't used it since Black suede lebrons... it still adds to cart. Do they cancel orders when you use that one now? or is it hit or miss 
add the JQUERY and you should be good to go.

Last edited:

Wish mine was that fast. All those long wait gets me even more nervous. I always have a fear of connection dropping cause I'm always on wireless.

I didn't get in line this morning and it went to my cart directly. That's the first time for me.

But I was using the NDC account which has bel air order cancelled. I was getting 041J-xxxxxx error when I click to place order. I'm done I guess.

I didn't get in line this morning and it went to my cart directly. That's the first time for me.

But I was using the NDC account which has bel air order cancelled. I was getting 041J-xxxxxx error when I click to place order. I'm done I guess.
Code of death, that code means nike doesn't love you anymore.

The relationship is done, they don't want to be friends either.

They will no longer take your money.

Jeez. Be careful they don't somehow get your mac and ban it too. That happened to someone in here. I mean, why would he lie? What would he have to gain? Linksniper comes to mind...

Last edited by a moderator:

not exactly true because I got the error also but after retrying I was able to place the order. 

not exactly true because I got the error also but after retrying I was able to place the order. 
Are you sure you aren't confusing this [Code: 040M-0000000] with [Code: 041J-0000000], nike has a number of different codes.

Some have simple solutions and some have no solutions.

whatever happened to the OG Black Listed dude THB... havent seen him around here in a while.... am i the only one whos noticed
nerd.gif

from the steel release lol, she wont answer but im assuming i got flagged cuz 2 seperate orders.

Last edited:
If you used a bot, you got Megged for that reason not because you ordered GS and men. I think Nike will look into anything with two or more orders. If they looked into it and saw Bot, you are screwed. They will let the single order slide but once you place two orders in the same IP they will scan you for bot and bam, cancel. There's goes that account and IP address. I believe that they know everyone is bottling so they'll let you slide with one order. I guess that's fair... Let everyone use the bot but only let them get one shoe per family.

Unless you ordered two shoes without a bot which I highly doubt. Then you have a chance of arguing.

Last edited:
If you used a bot, you got Megged for that reason not because you ordered GS and men. I think Nike will look into anything with two or more orders. If they looked into it and saw Bot, you are screwed. They will let the single order slide but once you place two orders in the same IP they will scan you for bot and bam, cancel. There's goes that account and IP address. I believe that they know everyone is bottling so they'll let you slide with one order. I guess that's fair... Let everyone use the bot but only let them get one shoe per family.

Unless you ordered two shoes without a bot which I highly doubt. Then you have a chance or arguing.
GS was manual with other pc and  mens had no mouse events so yah =(

Shoot I had two orders of 3lab5s under the same account name with different payment types (debit card and paypal)...And they were shipped no cancel...Same size I might add... I guess it all comes down to mouse events

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom