The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did footlocker change the size layout? Its a little scroll list now? used to be a box size thing?

Anyone with a footlocker bot know this ?

dbs were not there, when link went live.. i was on it immediately.. and got the product not available 

Page monitor went off for DB5s. Instantly gone. Think they restocked 1 size of each  
laugh.gif

dbs were not there, when link went live.. i was on it immediately.. and got the product not available 
No joke... I got the same message.  I'm so salty I missed on the DB5.   I scored on the Bel Airs though...

This. I was on that **** in 2 seconds when i clicked to buy it there was no sizes to pick from.

maybe got scooped up by the autobots. then again there was only prolly a handful since they've restocked them like 5 times.

I got some black mint brons.

what's up though with no DB10's or DB foams that just reinforces all the theories that meg has thrown in the towel

No joke... I got the same message.  I'm so salty I missed on the DB5.   I scored on the Bel Airs though...

same.. :smokin

Same here... lmao First thing I clicked on were the DBs, but they were all gone, so I just tried for a pair of Bel Airs and straight into my cart they went. :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom