The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
make sure to ping nike.com or www.store.nike.com not www.nike.com
My ping for the nikestore is 115 average, im assuming that is okish?

how does one know what their ping to nikestore is?
They just said it lol, go to command prompt which on windows 8, you can access by moving the cursor to the bottom left hand corner of the desktop screen, click once, you should be on the page with some of your most recent apps, right click on the background, click more apps, scroll right all the way, click command prompt, then type ping nike.com or www.store.nike.com.

Last edited:

Not likely to happen, people don't like to give handouts around here. 

And an Entire day is nothing, i was stuck for a Week on this ****, and im actually saavy in Code and computers, it's definitely not for everyone.
Damn, at this rate I'll take a year if the last time I used JavaScript was back in high school. 
tired.gif

My ping for the nikestore is 115 average, im assuming that is somewhat impressive?

They just said it lol, go to command prompt which on windows 8, you can access by moving the cursor to the bottom left hand corner of the desktop screen, click once, you should be on the page with some of your most recent apps, right click on the background, click more apps, scroll right all the way, click command prompt, then type ping nike.com or www.store.nike.com.
I don't know what's good or not but here are my results:

nike.com

Average = 123ms

www.store.nike.com

Average = 116ms

Last edited:
Just found it yesterday and I look forward to learning as much about coding as I need to cop shoe, as strange as that sounds!!!

Is it  safe to ask aside from codeacademy, where else should I start in conjunction with that?

Last edited:

Is it fair safe to ask aside from codeacademy, where else should I start in conjunction with that?
I've always used the "For Dummies" books back in the day to learn things like Photoshop, HTML, etc. I'm sure the Internet can be much more resourceful for learning code nowadays (Yeah, like this codeacademy website is actually pretty legit).

Quote:

Damn, at this rate I'll take a year if the last time I used JavaScript was back in high school. 
tired.gif

I don't know what's good or not but here are my results:

nike.com

Average = 123ms

www.store.nike.com

Average = 116ms
I think your on par with the standards for being able to cop something on a Saturdaymorning.

thx a lot, ping is at about an avg of 5.5, is that a good number? why cant it be like it was early on when you could just walk into footlocker and pick up a release, damn this......
Im pretty sure that's a good number. If you are using a laptop I highly recommend you use some sort of Ethernet cable for a direct connection. I will make your internet speed over all so much faster.

Just found it yesterday and I look forward to learning as much about coding as I need to cop shoe, as strange as that sounds!!!
Doesn't sound strange at all, for me at least.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I think your on par with the standards for being able to cop something on a Saturdaymorning.

Im pretty sure that's a bad number. If you are using a laptop I highly recommend you use some sort of Ethernet cable for a direct connection. I will make your internet speed over all so much faster.

Doesn't sound strange at all, for me at least.
laugh.gif
I re ran it, I was talking about my ping on speedtest.net.......my ping to nike.com is 64ms avg and www.store.nike.com is 62ms avg

Is it  safe to ask aside from codeacademy, where else should I start in conjunction with that?
If you have a script right now, Id stick to codeacademy and try to dissect that script. Codeacademy teaches you about loops and the things you need to know to make your own.

ok well

nike.com avg is 64ms

www.store.nike.com avg 62ms

these numbers fast?slow?avg?
 I think thats a little above average.

Last edited:
wont be able to gauge it until a pretty tough release and there aren't many....next couple jordans(taxis,gamma 11-12,3lab5) shouldn't be to difficult.....can I get a bot to adjust my fantasy football team? -_- lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom