The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but the WTK wasn't the same as the gloves right? There was actually a **** up and a real early link...right?

any tips on how to get the 2s? i dont wanna pay 400+ like i did with the 1s 
frown.gif

thank u! and pm me if thats more convenience

all the peeps with super low post counts are you guys trolling and only come here for this thread? The new member are more worry about shoes than the old folks here.

all the peeps with super low post counts are you guys trolling and only come here for this thread? The new member are more worry about shoes than the old folks here.

Where are these trolls you speak of? I see a bunch of people who genuinely want help getting the kicks they want in the cart . U have a lot of E-anger fam :lol:

Not exactly sure where else to post this but I think it's relevant to this topic so I'll ask here.

What are some alternate payment methods that you guys use for secondary NDC accounts? I was thinking of just using a friends debit card and giving him the cash but I feel like that'd become a hassle for him. Are those prepaid Visa cards usable on NDC? I figure I can use one of those and just have the shoes shipped to a friend or relative's house.

Or can I just buy a Nike.com gift card and use that along with a different name/address on a separate NDC account? Any help? :nerd:

I'm technology illiterate, but would this approach to obtaining sneakers work with other online released goods as well? Trying to get tickets to the Rose Bowl and I'm curious if I'll be competing with Bots.

For the people in this thread with a vast knowledge of the topic at hand, I have one question.   Is the knowledge that those of us that are new to the whole bot game works readily available for free if we take the time to search the net?  I'm not here asking for anything for free, I just want to know that if I take the time to search and educate myself more in regards to coding, I won't be searching for something that really isn't out there to be had for free.  Thanks to to those that offer a little advice in advance.  For those that prefer not to offer any direction, I'm sorry if I interrupted the thread.

I just need an early link for these kobes 2 and i'm vacationing also (doubt it's going to happen lol)

For the people in this thread with a vast knowledge of the topic at hand, I have one question.   Is the knowledge that those of us that are new to the whole bot game works readily available for free if we take the time to search the net?  I'm not here asking for anything for free, I just want to know that if I take the time to search and educate myself more in regards to coding, I won't be searching for something that really isn't out there to be had for free.  Thanks to to those that offer a little advice in advance.  For those that prefer not to offer any direction, I'm sorry if I interrupted the thread.
Its definitely out there. If you search the right things on google you could find an RSVP bot, the free add to bot script, and parts of more complex bots.

Thanks Ace, I've seen the free add to cart script, but I thought that it no longer worked after the change that Nike did.

I do intend to attempt to create my own after gaining a little bit more knowledge on the topic and completing the code academy course, I just need to find more time to do so.  I do realize the importance that exists with having your own bot, but I didn't think that sharing the basics would be that difficult for those that have a vast knowledge of the topic.

I do intend to attempt to create my own after gaining a little bit more knowledge on the topic and completing the code academy course, I just need to find more time to do so.  I do realize the importance that exists with having your own bot, but I didn't think that sharing the basics would be that difficult for those that have a vast knowledge of the topic.
Wouldn't the free atc script and code academy be the basics?

All questions you probably have are in this thread. This ones been active since the summer, and I believe there is a locked one from February/March.

I think folks are just tired of re-answering the same questions for people who just joined the thread.

I can understand that logic Minion.  I am reading over both of those threads as we speak and I hope to find that info, I just don't want to feel like I might be missing something from this thread and/or the other thread that might have been deleted by a member and/or an admin.

Just a word of advice for the new guys reading this thread... The free ATC script thats out there is great to dissect if your trying to get your feet wet with coding but don't rely on that to secure a limited pair of shoes. If your using that bot to try to get a truly limited release you already lost. 

respect what you all are able to do in here, but i just cant do it. pm me if you have a reputable NDC addtocart service or offer one yourself.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom