The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

so I've been engaging my extra time into a bot with the help of a fellow soldier in the intelligence comm sector in my brigade and just wondering how I can go after more than 1 release at a time like the preludes and the Air Jordan 1's Not looking for a hand out just some advice i've been reading this thread for over two months off and on now and would like to learn more that will help me get my 15 for my giant *** feet. Thanks and god bless.
Check your inbox.

Merry Christmas

just make sure there are a few tweets between the post about the particular keyword you are monitoring.  some bots check your feed back a few posts.  if you make a few randoms posts from your own account, it should stop picking up the old prelude tweet.

yea its been like this for a few releases now. supposedly there are specific delays for each niketown but i wouldnt be surprised if that changes periodically as well. you can also send multiple dms and change the casing in your dms to fool twitter and allow u to send multiple entries until u get a response. Thank es for that knowledge.
what do you mean by change the casing?  do you just mean capitalize different letters then the last dm sent?

I went for 2 this morning and only got 1, had an exceedingly long wait time also.

I hope grabbing the bred 1s was easier for some of you guys.

bred 1 was an immediate failure. twitter link wasnt released til after 8, early links must have been in full effect
i saw the kobe was cancelled, and a kid on a facebook group got a pair and checked out. im sure itll be cancelled and he'll be banned since the link was never released to the public.

yea its been like this for a few releases now. supposedly there are specific delays for each niketown but i wouldnt be surprised if that changes periodically as well. you can also send multiple dms and change the casing in your dms to fool twitter and allow u to send multiple entries until u get a response. Thank es for that knowledge.
what do you mean by change the casing?  do you just mean capitalize different letters then the last dm sent?

exactly that.

bred 1 was an immediate failure. twitter link wasnt released til after 8, early links must have been in full effect
i saw the kobe was cancelled, and a kid on a facebook group got a pair and checked out. im sure itll be cancelled and he'll be banned since the link was never released to the public.
Yep a couple people copped kobes, nike set a trap and caught dudes with their hands in the cookie jar.

Bot failed me big time! The twitter link sniper kept opening every like that had Jordan in it instead of just the one from Nike. It's never done that before. I never stood a chance.

was there an early link that was used? my bot picked up the link and waited in line before 5:01. Then 10 minutes later, i get an out of stock message. 

hmmm so it's basically luck/hit or miss.
pretty much, I try to hit the page with around 5 minutes left on the countdown and let it go from there, took the advice of another person on NT and made sure I used  a wired connection to help with the lag. I almost gave up on my Bred 1s on eastbay this morning but after a while i looked over and saw they were in my cart. If I had to click manually for 20 minutes I'm sure I would of quit and went back to bed.

no intention for it to be just a "bot" thread. it was for teaching others and helping others.
i generally delete and remove people that want a bot just given to them or that try to troll the thread. you guys have to do your part in helping.

i just take issue when i see people that ask realistic questions and get clowned.

not 1 person has offered to help me update the FAQ on page 1. people kinda fell off on the bot talk in most threads because its nothing new anymore. the phenomena is gone. people know whats good.
glad i wasn't the only one who noticed this in this particular thread.. if its not relevant its no point in responding to the question... people don't always need to voice their frustration when someone asks a question.. 

Does anyone have any idea why the basic twitterscan script would grab links other than those posted by NDC all of a sudden?

Thanks guys. Even though I cant write a full script yet(still need to figure out how to activite selections that arent buttons), the tricks ive learned here helped me cop today. 
smokin.gif

also being an engineer that knows a little js never hurt anyones resume

They caught every single early link user today and you best believe they're gonna go out of their way to make it incredibly hard to decode them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom