The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more reliable than NDC IMO, I used to be a fan of eastbay but this new wait in line to check out thing is ridiculous. Bots don't work when the servers crash. If I had to put all my efforts into one site on release day it would be ndc and I would either cop or strike out in under 5 minutes. 

FLserver crashed today before the countdown expired

This.

any chance of u sharing the knowledge on how to update it? or where to look to find answer myself? also can anyone assist me in updating the twitter scanner to click the links?
i think the knowledge is in this thread somewhere. 

I also did it, but it took me over a week and some late nights of testing.  Time is Money. So just know not many freebies in this thread other than the original Code.

i think the knowledge is in this thread somewhere. 

I also did it, but it took me over a week and some late nights of testing.  Time is Money. So just know not many freebies in this thread other than the original Code.
There is plenty of google chrome / firefox extensions that is capable of doing this very easily. FYI

rsvpocr trila #1...fail. got the right hashtag and what not, just got to time the delay better. tried 4 (4000ms) for the preludes and 3.5 (3500ms) for bred 1s..no luck. if anyone knows a better way other than trial and error to get the delay..holla

rsvpocr trila #1...fail. got the right hashtag and what not, just got to time the delay better. tried 4 (4000ms) for the preludes and 3.5 (3500ms) for bred 1s..no luck. if anyone knows a better way other than trial and error to get the delay..holla

nike delay is different every rsvp?

no joke.

my boy sent a DM 20 minutes after the RSVP opening for the gamma 11s and got a DM back.

granted, a lot of people got an RSVP for gammas but most people did not (judging by the FCFS lines.)

Those were so widely available u coulda gottem the day after
in what region do you live, that gamma 11s are sitting on shelves the day after release?

did you not see that skinny black dude getting his *** beat in that footlocker?

the rsvp pickup and FCFS lines were ridiculous in most markets.

I DM the exact time delay for the gamma 11 (which I got) but today I missed all 4 DMs. So either it changed or something. I DM super quick for the gamma and got nothing. There's a delay for sure but their delay is not the same today.

There is plenty of google chrome / firefox extensions that is capable of doing this very easily. FYI
I think everyone in this thread knows this. FYI

Even had a fellow NTer show me a Firefox Script that works on every site.... 
roll.gif

A little bit of exaggeration but they were a relatively easy cop.
yes, relatively easy for the 0.0000001% of nike consumers in this thread that actually know how to program.

for the other 99.9999999%  of consumers that have to enter local raffles or deal with manually copping online at 5AM, it will never be easy.

lucky is not the same as easy.

Has anyone attempted to expand the common Twitter sniper to use multiple "keywords"?

I've been trying to expand it, but I don't think it's as easy as I'm making it seem...

Does anyone have an easy way of running the same Twitter script that already exists to search for multiple keywords at once?

What's so funny there bud?

Right? What a useful post and productive life this dude must live.
Theres wayyyyyyy to many lurkers on NT let alone this thread for some information to be thrown around like that.

But to answer YES its possible. 

I don't have questions for a specific person, I was referring to the comment by geeplus that there are so many lurkers and the thread is open to the public

I don't have questions for a specific person, I was referring to the comment by geeplus that there are so many lurkers and the thread is open to the public

No i get that... You wont find the info you need in the open and there are no private threads.

I assume it's time to kill the thread then? I mean if you aren't helping others then what's the use?

I assume the question wasn't one that isn't too intrusive I mean if you are using regex, then why not share it? It won't make or break anyone's process.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom