The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

thnx a lot for the pics...
i hope you didnt risk much by posting these pictures

another big thanks from me

scappy pics but looks promising....

am i the only one that thinks that the kobe line is getting more guard orientated?

When I say this shoe is like nothing anyones ever seen I mean it. It's got a small swoosh on the back ankle, a toe piece and then a large amount of some material that is hard to describe. It's almost like that Zdedvoceck shoe.
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Funny how it took soo long for pictures of the Kobe 2...and we already have the Kobe 3, before even the Lites..
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Look at these responses. Anyone know what time it is overseas? Lol, I don't wanna give the person who gave me these a heads up if they're asleep?
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

loving the fact im seeing another black/maize colorway, and clearly as everyones said, need to see more pics.......but from what i can see, the shoe has a strap but in the pic its unstrapped?
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

No there is no strap. It just appears so in the picture. Haha, I am not answering any questions on other shoes lol. Only answers on this shoe. I'll let the monkey out of the cage another time.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

man DK, can you school us on the remaining colors for the strength kobe 2's? i'm getting ready to purchase the orcas', but i dont like grabbing many different colors of a shoe, because a "better color" drops later, and surprises me, and then i have to empty the wallets...

orcas
usa
and possibly brown?? ...please chime in
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella [email protected]

DK, did they put Kobe's name & logo on the shoes?
it is difficult to see at that pic :tongue:
tongue.gif

Lol, y'all gettin greedy. The Sword tyope logo thingy is on the toe and Kobe is on the insole in a font that looks like the Meet The Lebrons font.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

*it's going to be hard just sitting here not saying anything*
*sigh*

Material will never be guessed...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

the shoe looks very 2k4-esq to me, DK what kicks first poppen in your mind when you saw these
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

The first shoe that popped into my head was Zdedvocek or however you spell that BS.

Lol, Rock I don't even know how to explain the material.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

From what i can see, it looks like the little diamond holes are back again or maybe just holes that surrounds the medial part of the shoe..hmmm but yea theres that mamba look/design again ala zk2 black/maize...

Back
Top Bottom