The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Won't Kobe have to play on the OLY. team for the USA strengths to be released? Why would Nike release a USA colorway for a player who doesn't play on the team?

Hell, with Colangelo playing Jerry West,WHO KNOWS who will be on the team :frown:
frown.gif
Toyking2
Don't nobody play like they do in the YAY
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - THE REAL DEAL​

i have to go and rebuy these shoes, i wore them on an outdoor court and well you know what the deal is ... the mistake was that these shoes ARE NOT GOOD OUTSIDE!!! you slip and slide all over, BUT the ankle protection is top notch.

I copped a size 15 Sheath from Eastbay, then this morning I sent them back. This shoe isn't for me as there are fit issues. The shoe was too wide for me, not making me feel supported. The shape of this shoe is quite similar to the Converse D Wade, and I didn't like the fit of that shoe either. I'll keeping playing in my 'other brand' shoes, until the BB series comes out.

Quote:
Won't Kobe have to play on the OLY. team for the USA strengths to be released? Why would Nike release a USA colorway for a player who doesn't play on the team?

Kobe is already confirmed for playing for team USA this summer in Vegas for olympic qualying games.He was also on the squad last summer and coach K said he wants Kobe to be captain and lead team USA in the 08 summer games.Kobe would have played last summer in the world championships but he had off season minor knee suregery that kept him out.

Also last year NIKE released a online only release of the team USA colorWAY ZKI also with a team USA Kobe jersey.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^
Flight club is a cosigment shop who basicaly buys kicks from other people and resells them.

The olympic ZKI werent released to any major retailers like FL, FA, or FNL.

So the Olympic ZKI wasnt GR.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

I know what Flight Club is, and I didn't say that the shoe was a GR. They were being sold at Flight Club, and they had a full size run, just like in Footlocker and the others.

I said that they were not online only.

Just picked up the Zoom Kobe 2 ORCA's

I have to say, they are the most comfortable shoe I've ever tried on...

The Sheath's feel more restrictive around my foot. I definitely think the Strength's are gonna be more popular than the Sheath's

Damn...I am intrigued to see what the fuss is all about over this pic..

On a related note, I FINALLY got the blk/maizes in... will probably buy them in the next few weeks. The thing that really suprised me was how locked down your ankle feels, even without the strap attached snugly.
Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

I bought a pair of strengths and the strap hurt me too much around the upper ankle. So i exchanged them for a bigger size and it felt a little better but still felt discomfort, enough that i know if i ball in them, it would bother me too much.

I had this same problem with the straps on the 2k4s when i tried those on.

Anyone else have issues with straps in general?

I wear the NBA quarter socks with them.

All the colors we've seen so far for the ultimates have been nice but no serious heat, nikes gotta step it up, maybe those olympic ultimates might do the trick, still id like to see some better color combos maybe a white/black/red always a keeper, anyways how wud yall place the ultimate colors out so far???

imo

black maize
white grey (judging from pics)
venoms aka asias
lakers

if those olympics release theyd steal the top spot easily, as for the strengths their in a category of their own, so sweet dare i say instant classic, wanna see more of these

The suspense is killing me right now.
WANTED in sz 11.5-13:
-Air Max 120, Hyperflights, Gloves, Paytons
-Air Jordans XV, XVI

Back
Top Bottom