The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

zzzzzzzzz.

In the meantime, I'm very glad to say the achilies issue has subsided for me. I have a couple scars back there, but the pain is non-existant. True to what people have been saying, it takes about 3-4 good hoop sessions for the back to break down. To trace it back, I'd say I had the worst pain during those first few times, I then taped for the next 5 or so times out. Now the double socking does the trick.

For people trying them out for the first time, I'd suggest taping just to be safe. Once you feel no pressure back there, all should be good.

All-in-all, loving them.

And I seriously can't wait to see this treat...

just copped my zk ii in sz 10.5. i read ppl saying the shoe runs bigger, but then i always wear sz10.5, maybe i have a wide feet, just want to share my 2 cents here.

picked up my Strengths last Saturday... still haven't played in them yet... :smh:
smh.gif

but out of the box... :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

No one will guess what they are .. but I confirmed with my own eyes...it's what I thought.. and NO.. Kobe hasn't even seen these..

DK now has it on his email to post up. Many people won't be able to appreciate it, because it's not the clearest pic.. but the speculation will now commence. I actually think it's a good teaser, because it doesn't show a clear pic.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

DK will post a PIC of a Shoe you all aren't even thinking about.. Kobe related.. with a twist.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

hmmm.... wild guess... tracing back to that commercial from last year + kobe's history in Europe... a zk2 related soccer cleat?

I haven't seen anybody say the zk3, but based on what Rock said about nobody being able to guess, that seems a bit too obvious. It makes sense that it would be done by now, though.

FINALLY!!! THANK YOU! Can't wait ROCK!!!!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

La Sombra Blanca me and you were thinking along the same lines. Before I read your comment I thought it would be a Kobe soccer shoe. That was the next logical answer, if it wasn't the strengths, Ultimates, and it can't be a concept of the ZK3 because it takes a 1-1/2 years to produce a shoe, and I doubt they would wait until almost June to show Kobe his next signature shoe that will be releasing in about 6-8 months. If its a soccer shoe maybe that is the reason Rock said no one would appreciate it. If it is a soccer shoe I know I won't be getting them, but I wouldn't mind seeing them.

DISCLAIMER:

I had nothing to do with this Picture! lol..

This is DK's Show. I want NO credit for this picture. But IT IS a nice find to say the least. Lets just say, this trigger could have been pulled by some others on here, but I can admit I don't have the balls to risk my relations on Campus for this joint.

However..it is worth speculating on..and someone hit the nail on the head, they just don't know it.

Props to DK.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

shox2001 feel free to PM me your paypal address. You were the only one to guess it so I'll give you a couple bucks. Ladies and gentlemen, please excuse the low quality camera phone picture. I present to you the first prototype sample of the... KOBE 3
6ga4zk1.jpg

Expect more pics in the near future.

Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Back
Top Bottom