The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Ok here's the Truth on the Zoom Kobe 2. Footlocker (at least where I live Riverside, Southern Cali) has the shoes!! They will realease them on Thursday 3/29. I'm 100% sure. My cousin works at Footlocker and I went today and tried them on. They look great!! THEY ARE THE BLACK/MAIZE KOBE 2. Fit true to size. Orange Nike Box, No Kobe Box! They had 22 pairs. He also verified the inventory at the other local Footlockers and they have about the same. EASTBAY is not selling the Black/Maize until April 2. I called and spoke with Supervisor. I called NTLA and they said THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GET THE LAKER COLORWAY ON THURSDAY. So anyone with NTLA connections find out Please. Don't be shady either, these aren't Limited. NikeTalk is a community!! Any info we have we should share with Fellow NIKETALKERS!!

Here are latest pics from inside.nikebasketball.com

zoomkobe_01.jpg

zoomkobe_02.jpg

zoomkobe_03.jpg

zoomkobe_04.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thursday cant come soon enough.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

So this is the guy behind the ZKII.

Ken Link:

niketown_kb_2.jpg

niketown_kb_4.jpg

Call me crazy but am I seeing a close resemblance to the legend himself:

Tinker Hatfield:
hatfield.jpg
Quote:
Tinker Hatfield oversees special design projects at Nike, including those that fall outside of the regular product design structure and formal design reviews. He designs a new Air Jordan shoe each year, and also creates environmentally preferred shoes and track & field spikes. Tinker has served as creative director for all LeBron James projects, designs shoes for Kobe Bryant and Lance Armstrong, and mentors young designers at Nike.

Link:
http://www.nike.com/nikebiz/nikebiz...TBFCF5AKAWMB2IZB?page=7&item=exec&ex=hatfield

Yeah, I've seen how people said these fit true to size, but I just wanted to hear from others to see if they feel the same.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

damn im so impatient, i cant even wait the 2 weeks and a bit before april 19th
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

IS THE LAKER COLORWAY OF THE ZKii's COMIN OUT 2MORROW 2? IF SO WHERE CAN I BUY THEM? SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT, I NEEEEEEEEEEED THESE

Will somebody in the LA area hook me up on Thursday? None of the strores in TN got them.
COOK # 45

Ken Link is Tinker's illegtimate son. Hence why Ken Link's creative juices are so off the charts.

Seriously, I'm geeked for these kicks. I think the Kobe 2 was a good bounce back from the awful Kobe 1, and let's cop!
Is cooking.....

Quote:
I called NTLA and they said THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GET THE LAKER COLORWAY ON THURSDAY.
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Role Players Need To Step Up!​

black/maize today?? wow.

i might have to ask my lady to scoop me up a pair fron NTLA

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
West Coast Trip- it's make it or break it​

I've just been skimming through the pages and not really reading a whole lot but when do the black/maize come out?
nWo
new world order

Black/maize should be tomorrow. I am going to check my footlocker today.
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Role Players Need To Step Up!​

They are NOT exclusives. They are GR. It's just some stores have the GR, while others don't.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

^

Their technicaly a GR but to some degree they are limited.From what I've been hearing it seems like only FL are the only stores geting them on release date.I havent heard anyone reporting that Finishline, Footaction, Shieks, or Champs are geting the ZKII's.

From what I know the koby release is a footlocker exclusive. Koby laker color 4/19 Black /Maize 03/29.

Back
Top Bottom