The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I just played an intermural game. The shoe feels very light and low to the ground and it's basically a high-top.
The only performance problem for me was that the tab in the back was digging into my achilles.
Great on-court shoe, I love it so far!
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

cool... the 'diamonds' are vents!... nice one... can't wait till these drop in the PI...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Hello:

Retail is $130 plus tax and I do believe there will be an advertising campaign...the only thing I noticed tonite was that the upper definitely needs to be broken in, it was stiff the first ten minutes I was wearing it but then it fit nicely.

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
I have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

so does the yellow match the gold on the lakers jersey? or are they completely different shades? it's hard to tell from pics...
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

Well Hoyle said this release was Varsity Maize, and Kobes were Canyon Gold. Take that for what you will, but I don't think these will be too far off from your Lakers gear.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Quote:
The footlocker in my area is SOLD OUT!
:\
ohwell.gif
a love affair between the public and Kobe...

JM

[email protected]

Right on time, as expected, JM arrives with the hammer of truth. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats to everyone who is enjoying this shoe, but the false sense of hype is incredibly nauseating.
"I don't want nobody, to give me nothin'! Open up the door, I'll get it myself..."

James Brown

ahhhh i need me a pair!

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
Your 06-07 Southeast Division Champions Maybe??​

f* it though ima still get the sneakers, they look dope and if they are anything like the 1s, were golden, the colorway is INSANE i love black yellow as a color combo

campaign o7: ZLIV Orange HWC's

Finally got to take pics of my pair last night, thought I'd like to share....

b_230559.jpg

b_230628.jpg

b_230649.jpg

b_230826.jpg

b_230857.jpg

b_231100.jpg

b_231228.jpg

b_231308.jpg
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Thanks for the info, Alex & thats for all dropping the photos......both colorways for me!

If Niketown Chicago happened to get them already (Alex said some NTs might), any shot in hell these wouldn't be excluded from Niketown F&F?
flintgrey - team am [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Courtesy of TV.

Official NDC pics.

34867lu.jpg

2h3y7b6.jpg
__________​
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

I'm sure this has been asked repeatedly but where could I get the Lakers colorway immediately besides NT SF? Thanks in advance.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

Hello:

oXo yzarc oXo please edit your post, profanity is not allowed in any shape or form.

And yeah, I expected pretty much what JM said to happen. These will sell well in California and Asia but I don't know how much the rest of the country loves Kobe yet (even though he's playing well...ASG MVP and the latest spate of 50 point games?)

In any event, I'm just a fan because the AZK1 played exceptionally well for me and it looks like the Kobe II is a much better fitting shoe than the 1.

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
I have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

saw them at my local footlocker during my lunch break, im thinking hard whether i wanna get these or not. they are really nice lol

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
Your 06-07 Southeast Division Champions Maybe??​

If anyone bought the Laker colorway...please post pictures

Also, do you guys usually buy the same colorway of a sneaker line ( i.e. : Lebron and Jordan ) ???

I bought the black/maize ZK 1's and am not sure if i should get the same colorway. I'm sure the black/maize colorway will come out for every Kobe shoe from now on, but the Laker colorway seems like a unique colorway to purchase.

Does the Laker Colorway have 'BLUE' in the lower portion of it??? I just noticed that it kinda looks different from the purple strap

Gosh darnit, why does JM and Alex have to come in here and post the FL xclusive info? I was trying to hold out just for the White patent joints, now I have to go to FL at lunctime and pickup my blacks sz 10 on hold.
Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

Back
Top Bottom