The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

To all you people that got the Black/Maize Zoom Kobe 2's....

Do you guys also own the Black/ Maize Zoom Kobe 1's ???

Just wondering if people buy the same colorways of a sig shoe or if you switch it up sometimes????

To all you people that got the Black/Maize Zoom Kobe 2's....

Just wondering if people buy the same colorways of a sig shoe or if you switch it up sometimes????

I've got the Black/Maize 1 and 2...But then again, the ZK1 was up to this point, my favorite ballin shoe. I went through 2 all stars, one shark, one black out, and I still got the maize.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Quote:

TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:

I wore my blk/maize ZKI's yesterday when I went to FL to buy my ZKII's yesterday when my FL opened up.

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^DAMN! you must be really hard on your feet.

ive been ballin in my blk/maize ZK1 since last Feb. I started wearing and extra pair of socks with them in the fall, but they've got lots of life left.
Team Disgruntled​

Quote:
DAMN! you must be really hard on your feet.

Umm... I dont know what u mean?.I havent had any comfort problems playing ball or wearing my ZKI's.The ZKI's to me are one of the most comfortable shoes to wear.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^
I don't think he was talking to you bro.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Im gettin these because they're Kobe's shoe, and they looked cool in person, but I STILL dont feel like they look like a sig shoe worthy of the best player in the game
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

I love this shoe. There is a bit of a break in period. I want to play ball in them but I don't want to ruin them. I don't know why people say they are horrible for casual use because they are not. These look just as good as the 2K4 and 2K5 with jeans. The blk and gold really makes this shoe stand out above other signature shoes.

Quote:
Hey, tupac003. . .

Any luck finding "our" size? I'm afraid there's no love for this sasquatch. Instant gratification is over-rated!
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Role Players Need To Step Up!​

I just wish the Black/Maize ZK2's had a white or yellow swoosh

i feel that they'd look so much better.

Also, i wish Nike released the White/Purple/Black PE's instead of the Laker colorway

chat with my bro in L.A., I don't know if it's true but the Lakers colorways will be released on the 6th of April at NTLA w/ Kobe gracing the event. THIS IS UNCONFIRMED GUYS...Does anyone know about this?

^
There's an event in Hollywood at some place called The Point that's going down on the 6th in regards to the Laker Colorway ZKIIs.

nike_kobe_event.jpg
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I was checking these out today at the mall and I noticed they flex right in the mid arch area. I wonder why they allow this. I have always been told by foot doctors etc. that shoes should flex at the forefoot area like most running shoes. I'm afraid to get these because of past plantar fasiitis problems. Hard to believe Nike would allow this to slip by on a high perfomance shoe, unless it is intended. Past Kobe shoes flexed in the proper area.

To whoever a few pages back said they couldn't find them in Dallas, the Footlocker in Irving MAll has all of their pairs left as of 5:00 tonight.

im confused, will the strap say "kobe" or have his autograph?(on the lakers colorway) also, where was that exclusive box on page 1 from?

Got the product # from a FL in Cali. I'm going to get a transfer done in the morning at my local FL. Add a 2nd day and it's on. I can't wait a week or 2 for these. I been anticipating for too long. congrats to all those who picked up. I'm out in TN so no ZKIIs. I can't wait to mash in these !!!!!!!!
C O O K # 4 5

Thanks KB8SanDiego for the confirmation....at least there was something going on the 6th...can't wait for the laker colorways to come out!!

Back
Top Bottom