The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Quote:
Can someone remove the insole and take some pics of it?
:evil:
devil.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​

Anybody know if these will be excluded for the F&F sales this weekend?
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

I JUST CALLED NIKETOWN SF AND THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE THE LAKER COLORWAY YET, AND THE SHOES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL 4/19

This is not fair, they aren't anywhere online and none of the FL's around me have them, I'm in Florida by the way.

^^ me either.. i live in canada.. no one has them here. i can't wait till they hit online, im going to order them ASAP

I've never paid retail on a non--retro-Jordan GR, not even close, and I can wait on these too
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

I got mine last night at FL around 6:30 PM. They told me these were limited, they had about 2 per each size. They pretty stiff on the first wear. I'm wearing them now at work to break them in a little. They are getting much more comfy now. Will play in them on Sunday.

MJVSKB ---

I can't believe Nike Town SF doesn't have the Laker colorway. I spoke to two people that said they had them.

I guess no one has them then. If NikeTown SF and NikeTown LA don't have them, I don't know where else they would be. I guess i'll wait for 4/19.

If someone knows anything about them, let us know.

^ yeah def. :pimp:
pimp.gif
I got a new phone so I lost your number though...PM me...

It's just that as much as the ZK1 was clearanced...I don't know if these will do well nationally (as JM said) and they might go down later. As many releases as there are these days...things go on sale in 3 weeks! Also -- are these going to be released online? I don't see them on Eastbad/NDC/FL/etc. They run true so 14 is a tad big for hoop...and 13 might be snug...13.5's are generally only online... >:
mad.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​

Just picked mine up this morning. Wut a beautiful shoe. Can't wait to ball in em on Monday for my game. :pimp:
pimp.gif
2chqsmv.jpg

Tha dude said they sold a lot of pairs yesterday. :smokin
smokin.gif

To make things even better, I got mines for $92.58 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Quote:
But, can someone post a picture of the boxtag?
2mx34ue.jpg
TeamLakers
"LOVE ME OR HATE ME, IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER. ALWAYS HAS BEEN. HATE MY GAME, MY SWAGGER. HATE MY FADEAWAY, MY HUNGER. HATE THAT I'M A VETERAN. A CHAMPION. HATE THAT. HATE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND HATE THAT I'M LOVED, FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS." - Kobe Bryant
"IF U A HATER AND U KNOW IT **** U"

Quote:
They allowing F&F or employee discount?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
"LOVE ME OR HATE ME, IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER. ALWAYS HAS BEEN. HATE MY GAME, MY SWAGGER. HATE MY FADEAWAY, MY HUNGER. HATE THAT I'M A VETERAN. A CHAMPION. HATE THAT. HATE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND HATE THAT I'M LOVED, FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS." - Kobe Bryant
"IF U A HATER AND U KNOW IT **** U"

PM sent Hoyle...
Yea...I don't know about those 13's..they will definately be snug, due ot them fitting true to size... :\
ohwell.gif

But if they fit right..why not?.. :lol:
laugh.gif

I had to get a 11.5 sent, instead of my usual 12,since they were primarliy going to be used for hoopin...

As far as online....April 6th...Midnight... :wink:
wink.gif

But everyone else...please take the "sock" advice Hoyle has given...
It definately negates the discomfort you may feel around the Ankle/Achilles area & basically enhances your whole experience w/ them!!!!!!... :smokin
smokin.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

I'm still not a fan of the Black/yellows, but I still like the laker white colorway. But the big disappointment is my favorite colorway is a PE and my second favorite is an Asia exclusive.

BTW what happened with the commercial.
"Life is complicated. - I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here, things will be different."
Need Avys?PM me or Aim-Gsup18 Don't overflood me with request.​

^ I don't know what the finished commercial will look like, but there was a concept thrown around by W&K that was interesting. It involved both Kanye and Kobe. They called Kanye and pitched the idea, and he was very down and enthusiastic to be involved. They then gave Kanye Kobe's number and told him to call Kobe to get a feel for him before they went forward with commercial plans, scheduling, booking, etc. Kanye calls the W&K exec. back 5 minutes later after speaking to Kobe.

"Can't do it. No way."

:lol:
laugh.gif

I just got the last size 9 at the Fox Hills (LA) Footlocker. They tried the F&F but it was excluded so I paid retail. It looks like they had some other sizes still there...fyi, no other store had them in the mall.

OUR YOU CAN GO TO THE POINT ON APRIL 6 FOR THE MIDNIGHT RELEASE THEY ARE HAVING FOR THE LAKER COLORWAY

Back
Top Bottom