The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

One of my 1st pick ups of the year!!! Check it out!!! 2 pairs of azk2s one for casual and one to ball , enjoy:

20070331jenmar0038cj3.jpg

_____
AZK1 is that shoe.

Here ya go, more 1280x800
Granted, Kobe's signiture is a lil fuzzy, but I only have a smaller one to work with, thats the best I could do. sry

2wfuwwh.jpg

2n8whsk.jpg

how is the flexing on the shoe compared to the nike free's, cuz i know they said the zkII's had free tech in em
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

I like the Black/Maize but I don't want my entire Kobe collection to be the Black/Maize colorway

Also, I really want to buy the Kobe shoe WITH the Kobe box. I'll wait for that.

anyone know if Nike will release some other colorway later?
or will it just be black/maize, laker colorway, and white/gray????

Quote:
These are guaranteed to hit the outlets. Production numbers aren't as high because they are releasing more colorways and the Sheaths/Lites. But these are GUARANTEED to hit outlets.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
tupac003. . .

Hey, man. I was told that we're gonna have to wait until they appear online. Apparently, there were no 15's or even 14's showing up on the computer. They may appear around the first week of April in stores like Crenshaw and Century Plaza.

Yeah, it sucks bein' bigfoot, sometimes.
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Role Players Need To Step Up!​

I'll wait until they are RTV'ed, then sent to the outlets, and maybe then I'll try on a pair.

The stores on 125th street, Times Square, 34th street and 14th only sold two pairs between them.
"I don't want nobody, to give me nothin'! Open up the door, I'll get it myself..."

James Brown

eveyr shoe hits the outlets eventually,even retro jordans. i just have to be patient and wait.but aint no problem with true kobe fans copping on day one,thats what fans usually do
______
WE GROWN.

For some reason, the back of the shoe around the ankle is annoying to me. Today was the second time I played in them. It's not too bothersome, but you can tell it's there.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

I have a slight bruise on the back of my ankle from playing in these last night.
TeamLakersMember #24
4L8O15S16T23!42

I'm guessing the back will soften up with continued wear. It's not enough of a downfall to say this isn't the best balling shoe i've worn since the ZK1. Cuts to the basket make you feel incredibly in control with your stability and traction.
excuse me, miss

what's with these coming in a nike box. weren't they suppose to come in that black kobe box?

I still think the regular box is with these because of the rush to get them out. Nothing wrong. The misole is soft, but durable. Seriously, how many pair of Black/Maize 1's did anyone see at outlets? I didn't see many reports at all...

Also, to people saying you don't want your Kobe collection to be Black/Maize, why not? Weren't people just complaining about how Nike needs to release the colors Kobe wears, and this IS his team colors. How many of you guys Jordan collections are White/Black/Red?...
excuse me, miss

my achilles is fuked...i played 2-3 hours today in these things and its throbbing right now and i don't have any shoes on...not sure what to do now...i tried different lacing methods, nothing seems to work except when i lace them really loose, but NOT tied and have it unstrapped...i played that way and they were fine, but thats not the most intelligent way to wear them...its the only way i can wear them without feeling that pressure on the back...im really disappointed now cause i was so excited to wear these and play in them and now im so bummed...any ideas guys...i know a lot of you are having different variations of pain/irritation...im not sure what to do now...i tried folding my socks down to double sock that area on my leg/foot, but it still didn't do much in helping...

the main issue is that the shoe curves in just a bit at the back top part of the heel and the yellow inner bootie thing isn't thick enough or whatever to compensate of the plastic heel thing...there is no way to stretch it out or whatever cause the plastic thing is stitched into the shoe...i can't imagine this getting with more wears...the leather and the stiffness of the shoe went away in about 2-3 hours of play, but the back thing is just a constant annoyance...this is really messed up cause im not about to keep playing in these and screwing up my foot in the process...this should have been addressed before the shoe came out cause this is essentially not possible to know about for us until we actually play in the shoe...obviously once you play in the shoe you're stuck with it...

for those of you have achilles problems, the only thing i can suggest double or triple your socks, or even get some knee high socks and layer them down.

Maybe some of you should have gone up half a size. I bought my true size, and the only way i can even feel the ankle area at the rear is if i slide my foot all the way back.
Team Disgruntled​

looking at how kobe has them on...it looks like his are tight on him and apparently he's not having ankle issues...i tried a half size larger and they felt too big around the toe area...they would stretch and the too much movement while playing...im going to try the double sock thing...hope it works...

These shoes are the BEST! You just have to go ONE MORE SOCK than usual and they are BY FAR the BEST Ballin' shoes in the market right now! It feels so good just playing in them because no other shoes in history have ever allowed me to be one with the shoes and to feel the court this well! This sensation just in itself enough to motivate me to keep balling EVERYDAY!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Wow..sounds bad ThaWizzy2345..idk if im still interested in these shoes, sounds like the same problem im having with LeBron III...and i hate that...

Back
Top Bottom