The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^^^they're lighter and the 1's. Same as the 2k5's, heavier than the 2k4's.

nikebasketball_kobe_01.jpg
G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

tupac003. . .

Hey, man. I was told that we're gonna have to wait until they appear online. Apparently, there were no 15's or even 14's showing up on the computer. They may appear around the first week of April in stores like Crenshaw and Century Plaza.

Yeah, it sucks bein' bigfoot, sometimes.

Selling like Retro Jordan LS....It's alright. It's getting better sales than the 1's.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Well I guess that settles the question of the Strengths having the rough toe vs the patent. I like the patent personally...

I got to play in mine earlier today. Definetly weird to feel how flexible this shoe is. VERY low to the ground. Love the feel. The ankle takes some getting used to, but that was only when I was shooting around. Once we got a real run going, everything was straight. You can REALLY tell the difference with the "free" technology incorporated.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

you definetly cant complain about the ankle support here except for the fact that there is too much. you can always loosen the laces though.

I'm really loving the Strengths

anyone remember when those are coming out???

I wonder if Kobe will wear the Strengths once the playoffs start because he might need "more support"

I'm sorry, but I was away from this thread awhile and can't seem to find an answer. Are either of these two going to EVER be released? Thanks

2n1c1md.jpg

Is anybody else having a problem with the heel of the inner bootie? It's been wearing on my achilles even though I wore 3 pair of crew socks. Is it a problem throughout the release or is it just my pair?
See picture for circled problem area.

"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

yo 4fit, get at me on AIM.

r3k8c24 <-------SN
TeamLakers
"LOVE ME OR HATE ME, IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER. ALWAYS HAS BEEN. HATE MY GAME, MY SWAGGER. HATE MY FADEAWAY, MY HUNGER. HATE THAT I'M A VETERAN. A CHAMPION. HATE THAT. HATE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND HATE THAT I'M LOVED, FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS." - Kobe Bryant
"IF U A HATER AND U KNOW IT **** U"

uh there's tons of them in the bay, and I was a little disappointed at how cut away the inner bootie was, I was looking forward to more plush.
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

The ankle part is kind of uncomfortable, especially around the achilles area... Hopefully it gets better with more wear.
TeamLakersMember #24
4L8O15S16T23!42

Casey, could you do me another favor? The new supernatural wallpaper in 1280x800. Also, I liked how you took away the quote in the signature one. Is there anyway you could make the autograph bigger? Thanks.

Quote:
I was checking these out today at the mall and I noticed they flex right in the mid arch area. I wonder why they allow this. I have always been told by foot doctors etc. that shoes should flex at the forefoot area like most running shoes. I'm afraid to get these because of past plantar fasiitis problems. Hard to believe Nike would allow this to slip by on a high perfomance shoe, unless it is intended. Past Kobe shoes flexed in the proper area.
ALCS

does anyone know if the laker colorway strap says "kobe" or has his autograph. i have seen conflicting pics. where did that special edition box come from on page 1?

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of the black/maize. I don't see myself picking up the Lakers colorway although I'm a huge Lakers fan. What are some of the other colors they are planning on releasing? Is that all of em on the 1st page?
nWo
new world order

Back
Top Bottom