The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

somebody need to PS a black & white colorway...
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

>:
mad.gif

these aren't out in NYC yet... :smh:
smh.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

i love how melo and kobe only rock GR shoes now. im glad nike listened to our complaints and started letting the athletes wear kicks we actually have access to.
______
WE GROWN.

Somebody post a pic with the Lakers ultimate laces in your Black/Maize ultimates. (Black/Maize with purple laces) I'd do it but I'm too poor to buy the Lakers colorway. We can call it the King and Duck colorway. . . :D
happy.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

Quote:
from KB24.com

Kobe's footwear schedule

Game 1 Sunday - Purple, black, and yellow ZK2. Asia only colorway

Game 2 Tuesday - Strength Shoe, Orca version

Game 3 - Thursday - LA version of the ZK2 (White, yellow, purple)

Game 4 - Sunday - white white version of the ZK2 with the Sunday white white uniforms.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Kobe knows they're gonna get swept.

I kid, I kid.

from the early pics the asias were my fav.
the purple midsole on the asia colorway looks a little pale
maybe if they had a more vibrant shade of purple
FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5

Quote:
What is going on with the Asias? Original info said April 19th..obviously that never happened. Those in the know please fill me in....I was holding out for this colorway. Thanks!
Seymore Cake

I think I'm going to have to get those Strengths sometime in the near future haha.
Smile

Hey, I know I'm a die hard Kobe fan, I'm not trying to be biased here but I wore them to work today, I tell you, THIS IS THE MOST COMFY SHOES I'VE EVER WORN SO FAR. The cushioning is excellent, it's like you're stepping on a gel!! I might get another pair for keeps

I don't think these are coming out in the Houston. If this is true I think Im gonna beat somebody up. I could order them from Eastbay but I dont get paid again til another couple of weeks from now >:
mad.gif
. Nike has very questionable marketing techniques. I'm jealous of Cali at this point.

Back
Top Bottom