The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

yo i guess i just have to vent right now my dude kobe has 3 shoes out right now had the top PPG in the leauge carried his wack team (which i still love) to the playoffs with no help most of the time. and this dude gets no TV time from nike the shoes came out way to late IMO. but nike is all on lebrons you know what that dude can do no wrong. nike should do a better job next time out. but im sure you have heard all this before. so sorry for going on and on....
IT IS WHAT IT IS.

www.myspace.com/19648987

bronbron = marketable (no blemishes)
kb24 = rapist, adulteress, etc....

that's not my opinion, thats what most think....

i think its a "correct" move on their part, although kb24 is trying real hard to change all of this.....

Kobe still sells without marketing...he'll be fine.
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

^DFABIX, Don't forget selfish. . .
Except for that whole "Orca Whale" thing. I think he said "As a unit," about 10 times in 20 seconds.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

I hate KOBE because to me he is a selfish guy, not to mention the guy wines like a little girl about stupid stuff. Also he was the cause of the down fall of the LAKERS if he would have @#%$ about Shaq they probably could of have still dominated. OH well KOBE go rape more little girls and cry it was a mistake .. bah bah bah .. You never saw scandels like that with the greates players ...

Not to mention the ZOOM KOBE II Strengh are way better .. LMAO

Sorry but everyone in NYC is hating on KOBE and the KICKS!!!

F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

BTW when are the Zoon Kobe's II ST are suppose to be hitting the store .. those are HOT!
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Why are peeps saying "strengths >>> kobe 2''s"? The strengths are just a variation, but still qualify as ZK II's.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

that dude did not rape that chic. ( i dont know what happend in that room ) if that dude is good in court then he is cool with me. and that whole thing about bron being a better team player passing way more and all that why is it that bron only AVG 1.9 more ASST than kobe? thats not that much i know kobe has played longer but thats why i put up the carrer AVG on ASST. but hey thats just me.
IT IS WHAT IT IS.

www.myspace.com/19648987

:lol:
laugh.gif
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Quote:
You never saw scandels like that with the greates players ...

Quote:
That's cause it was all covered up.

true. i bet you 99% of nba players or any pro athlete sleep around. it was just unfortunate that kobe messed around with a psycho b*tch that decided to take him to court for cash.

anyway back to the kobe ii's....eastbay is sold out of the strength? gotta get me another pair.

elboricua 6 ur a @#%$ @#%$ @#%$ u sorry but thats b.s. KB24 will go down as the second best player ever, second only, to his airness. ****n idiot no one cares what u think dumb @#%$
he didnt rape any girl the girl changerd it to a civil lawsuit and then tried to move the case to cali then the judge dropped charges
dumb @#%$ know ur facts before u talk
anyways these shoes are sper sick i copped all three and they better than any other shoe on the market

Quote:
elboricua 6

Can somebody ban this guy? Come on dude, you aren't adding anything to the post besides ignorant, blind hatred for Kobe. It has nothing to do with the shoes at all. The fact that you threw something in at the end regarding the shoes doesn't justify it.

:nerd:
nerd.gif

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge."

- Benjamin "Dizzy" Disraeli

Quote:
MJGREATXII

|I
tired.gif

Children, calm down. This post ISN'T to discuss where Kobe will rank once his career is over. It's to talk about how all of us goons "basketball" careers have improved due to the amazing shoe known as the ZKII. If you guys want to battle out your Kobe issues, IM each other or check the sports forum. Theres plenty in there. :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
just my 2cents has nothing to do with my age.

excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Quote:
I didnt say anything about you .. I stated the facts .. He wanted to be the #1 guy in his team and therefor the Lakes had to get rid of shaq .. that was the Lakers demise ..

I dont understand why are ya getting at me because I dont like KOBE .. KOBE DOES NOT PAY YOUR BILLS looking up to someone like they give you money is crazy.

1.That's not a fact, that's your opinion.

2. I am not here to defend Kobe, I just don't want the post to be cluttered with nonsense. Everytime I see that a new page is added, I hope it's with info, not a post on what your feelings on Kobe are; we didn't ask what you think about Kobe and it's not relevant to the topic. If you wanna talk about him do it in the Sports Forum.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you; I'm not saying anything else.

To try to answer your question, the Strengths came out on 4/19 on the west coast(it seems) and on Eastbay, but I'm guessing there is no set release date for the rest of the country, much like the Sheaths/Ultimates. If you really can't wait, I'd say get em on eastbay or ebay or some other online retailer. Otherwise, I'm sure they'll pop up at least sometime in May.

didnt mean to post this
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

I just checked eastbay and they said they never got it .. Oh well I guess I keep my eye open for those cause they are fire ..

thinkin about return my flips to get them orcas....flips make my feet fall asleep

I went from old school Converse To all black jordans
You couldn't walk a mile off in the jays im sportin

SF Niketown has the new kobe shirts and shorts. I just picked up all 3 colors of the shirt earlier this afternoon along with the white/black/purple short. I saw the Black/yellow IIs but didn't see the lakers colorway or the strengths.

Back
Top Bottom