The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Got mines today with my boy's footlocker 30% discount. I was going to get the Black/yellow pair earlier this month because i needed some new bball shoes since my 2k5s+IIIs are killing my toes. When i first tried them on Saturday when they released i knew i had to have them.. they were comfortable+light as @#%$.. and i was jumping and molding my feet into them and they were :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
. Handed them back to the worker and told him ill grab them Monday with my boy's discount :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
4dow408.jpg

ah man flint you should of hit me up, we coulda caught some two dollar Long Islands just like vegas, LOL.

To tell the truth the other half of ATC made the Jordan VIII forces (steep55) He works at Just Be if you were there sunday or friday I think he worked too.

^ and those strengths are great I'm coppin asap.....
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
IN THE YEAR 2007 WE WILL ROCK!!!​

To everyone who has played in the strengths: is the lockdown noticable? The fit around the ankle is wonderful on the Ultimate, but I would think the forefoot strap on the Strengths would be the perfect addition. With all the free-floating movement you get with these shoes, you definitely want to make sure your feet stay in place when making such sharp cuts.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Gotta love JM, as pessimistic as he possibly can be.

I didn't have any intention on copping the strengths at first, but seeing these surface has at least drawn my attention.

Do you think Nike is not liking this that people are preferring the strengths to the actual Kobe 2?
Add Me, Gamertag: distinct101​
407 Situated​
Fuzzy Wuzzy PShops​

Quote:
I'm lovin the Strengths!

Strengths > Kobe 2
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I dont think the strengths released in Maryland yet... i been calling stores and nobody has them >:
mad.gif

^^^Looks like he's wearing a version of Nike Zoom Legends

But in all, I don't like these UpperDecks. I rather have Macfarlanes.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

I'm came so close this morning to buying the two pack on those UD figures, but I realized that it would be foolish of me to throw down a $100 on some figures that are going to collect dust at home or on my work desk.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

I hate the ZK II but for 60 Bucks I bought the yellow/black ..

And now that I see those black/purple and white .. A MUST COPPED on my list .. Anyone has the sku for that so I can order my pair this weekend if the 50% is reallly in effect? Thanks ya!
F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

I thought Bron's Vinyls looked strange... lol
Countdown to the 08 M3........​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

^ But you'll still get the Hyperstrike Vinyl I'm sure... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

it dont even look like kobe to me....

has niketown.com started selling the "lakers colorway" zoom kobe 2s?
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

the kobe IIs are good, the strengths are better, but i love these team kobe uptempos. i'm a sucker for the elephant print.

248183717.jpg

Back
Top Bottom