The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Quote:
ok im having a hard time figuring out if the ORCAs are officially released. i cant find them anywhere but people got them, so are they just sold out or are they not released? i only went to one mall which doesnt have much usually but i kinda wanted what is going on with the zk2 orcas (strengths) thanks!

i saw them at the footlocker at ontario mills on sunday

What am I doing wrong? My pictures won't come out. I am using photobucket and I think that I am doing anything correct.
Can someone help?

UPDATE: Never mind. It worked!

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any Lakercolorway ultimate sightings in NYC???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manhattan???

TEAM LAKERS​

KOBE MVP 2007​

Quote:
What am I doing wrong? My pictures won't come out. I am using photobucket and I think that I am doing anything correct.
Can someone help?

EDIT: NVM, see you got it on your own.

This just up on nikebasketball.com

nikebasketball_kobe_asia.jpg

4xndky9.jpg

67xn8ec.jpg

4xo11ec.jpg

52w0lfo.jpg

Thanks for posting those blk / maize and the lakers' colorway! I haven't seen those yet . . . wait . . . nevermind, i've seen them countless times in this very post.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

AirForce1s,
I don't know why he thought you were in California, but the answer is no. Ontario Mills is a mall in Southern California. Good luck finding the Strengths, I'd say your best bet is Footlocker or having your local FL transfer from another branch.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

white/grey's tight in the pics, can't wait to see em in person.
...still not feelin the laker colorway it's way too bright

The first post needs to be updated with all these pics or a new thread started. This is just too long and things are getting lost in here.

funny how when the pics of the white/grey zk2 first surfaced everyone was saying that they are wack now folks are really feeling them. Fumble...

kobe playing in the strengths tonight...

hope he doesnt sprain his ankle again cuz the lakers are about to get knocked outta the playoffs

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

^ those are gonna come out... right?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

They said that the white/gray ZKIIs are the Asia Editions?
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

KB8virginia

Yeah... I'm from the PI... no sight of the Asias here... the Strengths haven't even dropped... just the Lakers colorway and the blk/maize...
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

did anyone catch what they wrote in nikebasketball blog? The Asias are the wht/gray ZKIIs?
LINK
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

Back
Top Bottom