The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

is it just me or does the zk2 white/grey Looks Like its in a pLace where you can go fishing... :lol:
laugh.gif
but :smh:
smh.gif
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

overall question!!!

how do I add a picture next to my name on the left!! when I post know what I mean?
thanks for the help

Does anyone know if the Strengths are out in NYC? I'll be there this weekend for my brother's graduation and I'd like to pick up a pair. Please let me know where/if I can find them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

MemphizReignz:
What am I doing wrong? My pictures won't come out. I am using photobucket and I think that I am doing anything correct.
Can someone help?

UPDATE: Never mind. It worked!
I fixed them for you.
wink.gif

When I edited your reply, it looked like you added your own image tags () and THEN you also tried to use the 'image' button on the side, making your picture attempt like this: .

Thing is, you only need one set of image tags, and you had two.

This...
[image]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/MemphisReigns/Picture117.jpg[/image]

... or this...

... not this...

happy.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Anybody have any real pictures of the ZK2 Lite besides the sketch pic on page 1?

I need some Concords or Spacejams size 9 only and worn more than once. Get at me if you have 'em!

So I wonder if the Laker colorway ZKII will be going on sale since the Lakers just got eliminated.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

I have the black/maize Sheaths and they look so much better in person and on someones foot. Haven't played ball in them yet - that's my ultimate test if a shoe is good since I buy hoop shoes for hoopin'. So far I'm hopeful.

Saw the Strengths yesterday. I'm not wowed like a bunch of NTers are. They're nice shoes, but nothing special IMO. I like the Sheaths better - better breathability, same cushioning and traction, better colors, lighter, etc. To each his own I guess.

-S

Hey everyone im lost here I talked to a nike rep and here what was said.
Linda:Hi, my name is Linda. How may I help you?
You: Hi can you give me any info on Zoom Kobe II Asia edition
Linda: Hi I will be happy to help you.
Linda: Unfortunately, I don't have a sample with me.
Linda: What are you interested in knowing?
You: like when are they comeing out and stuff
Linda: Black/Varsity Purple-Maize?
You: yes
Linda: They came out in April in Asia only.

ANYONE have a spot in NYC for the STRENGTHS? I just got called every Footlocker and Transit and didn't find them. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

^ yeah even Allen Iverson has a new commercial
and it wasnt even about his sig shoe it was for a reebok running shoe

:smh:
smh.gif
..Pursuing MY HappYness​

Anyone remember the very first actual pic of zoom kobes?, i believed it was the strength model in black/purple colorway...

I wonder if they're going to release those..

* EDIT * found the pic
6bwrwic.jpg

I apologize if I'm late, but didn't someone say that Kobe had a Nike commercial that was supposed to air a month and a half ago? Did it ever air? Anyone have a link to it??

For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​

Back
Top Bottom