The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

No zk2 commercial has aired. Seems like the only shoes that have commercials are Wade, Lebron, and Melo. Was there a stoudemire commercial or a jeter commercial?

i gave up on waiting for ftl on the east coast to get the laker colorway of the ultimates so i ordered on ndc. very happy to get em, especially with 20% off. hopefully will receive em by friday. also ordered the apex shorts ;D

i asked the support people about the strengths showing up on ndc... still no word on those.. as far as may goes at least. for now they're still a west coast ftl exclusive, or so she says. those shoes are beautiful btw.

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracyGOLAKERS!GONETS!
TEAMCHENI

Yo if some east coast heads are trying to get the Strengths PM me, I'm in socal maybe I can find a pair for you.
DREAMCHASERS
We live life like death ain't a thing....fear and respect we collect like kings
Relive stress with every breath I sing....and we all chase money cause we scared to chase dreams​

la sombra, both black/whites are tight

hmm...will they ever have ZK2 ID? i really doubt it but if they do that'll be insane.

My babies! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if the orcas came out in central Texas? I really want them but don't know where to get them.
THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST

Which Sheath colorway creases more? The Black/Maize or the Lakers one?

Here are Kobe's:

Black/Maize:
nike-zoom-kobe-2-main-1-1.jpg

Lakers:
kobeshoes2sb9.jpg

kobeshoesem3.jpg

Rolled my left ankle in the Orcas today... >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

But it wasnt too bad, sat out for a little while and massaged my ankle, was able to play in 20mins. :smokin
smokin.gif

i wanted to get the kobe but then i tore my ACL again so i doubt i will get these to chill in
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

My 20th time or so wearing the Kobe II's ULTIMATE. I can finally and honestly confirm that these are the REAL DEAL for 2007!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

BTW, for those of you who want to get a hand on the STRENGTH the easy way...go to sneakerhead.com

it's for the retail price and the site is LEGIT!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

so the white/grey are an asia exclusive also? and are we getting anymore colorways in the strengths?

hope they do the stengths in a olympic colorway this summer.

shoes for sale sz 10.5
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

Quote:
BTW, for those of you who want to get a hand on the STRENGTH the easy way...go to sneakerhead.com

it's for the retail price and the site is LEGIT!

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Battousai701,

Hmm...they might have posted a stupid picture of the LB IV's...I ordered a pair of AF1's from there and they are the real deal. Hopefully they are still legit, now.

sneakerhead is very legit I've ordered from them numerous of times. Don't worry anyone you wont be scammed.

the shade of purple and yellow ruin the asias.they dont blend well together,the purple should be lighter and the yellow should be more gold
______
WE GROWN.

Back
Top Bottom