The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

what color are those usa II's? I'm assuming navy, red and white but please correct me if im wrong.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

Mr Jack Johnson...

i have the zoom kobe 2 and live in NY

the toebow are is a lil wide but barely noticeable. its gets a lil narrower around the ankle area causing chaffing around the achilles heel due to a stiffer upper in the ankle.

the zoom air cushioning is great but not as great as the lebron 4. the lebron 4 is softer and has a more of a springy feeling.

i think only footlocker only has them. if they dont have ur size... ask them to do a shoe locate and have em ship it to u.

P.S. the shoe review section has a review about the zk2

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

can't wait to see the pic :smile:
smile.gif

from what i can see in the pic, it looks like it's black/white. i know it probably isnt tho, since its a USA colorway, but black/white would be nice.

Awwww Hell DK.. are they fruit baskets? If so.. I am wonderin how ANYONE saw those pics or that there ARE pics of those...

Hell I don't even think Kobe has seen those... IF that's what your talkin about...

In Grey or Black?
Billy you seen those yet?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
the lebron 4 is softer and has a more of a springy feeling.
:wow:
eek.gif
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

^

And their clunky and look like boots.That goes for the entire Lebron NIKE line.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Lol, sorry guys a couple more days. My texting got cancelled so I need to get it back so I can text the picture to my internet.

Quote:
Awwww Hell DK.. are they fruit baskets? If so.. I am wonderin how ANYONE saw those pics or that there ARE pics of those...

Hell I don't even think Kobe has seen those... IF that's what your talkin about...

In Grey or Black?
Billy you seen those yet?
:wink:
wink.gif
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

I was looking foward to the pictures, but I will continue to wait patiently (which will last about 10 minutes).
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Back
Top Bottom