The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Someone asked for a 1400x900. If you want any of the others just ask, if anyone needs any other size, jus ask, ill see what i can do

34euhoo.jpg

A friend of mine called Footlocker last night at 12:01, was told that they aren't releasing today, both colors will come out on 4/7. When asked about stores that already had the product, he was told that they didn't know and it depended on the store. Good luck with that.

Whoever is going to ntla today I will see yall. I hope we can all get our pairs.
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Role Players Need To Step Up!​

Casey, you think you could do a 1280 x 800 for supernatural and the LA colorway wallpapers?

can sombody just tell me if these fkin shoes come out 2day? i mean really, thats all i want to know. there is sooooooo much BS floating around about these shoes

^
Yes, the black/maize are coming out today.

In San Diego for sure.

Quote:
Where did you get that flyer? Thanks!
ZKII event flyer
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
Player exclusive.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
Eh?

Depending on what part of Asia you're in, I'd check with your local shoe store.

If not, ebay would be your best bet, because that's where I'm going to try and buy mine.
TeamLakers
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Kobe just killed my dreams of getting that white/purple shoe... does anyone know if the 'ZK 1' white/purple could be bought? or is that also a player exclusive coz of the 81 pt game?

^
A couple of months back, Nike had a scavenger hunt in LA to buy a limited amount of PE 81 pt. ZK1s.

But to answer your question, unless you're a size 14, you won't find a pair of 81 pt ZK1s.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
does anyone know if the 'ZK 1' white/purple could be bought? or is that also a player exclusive coz of the 81 pt game?

They released 81 pairs @ a special event in L.A., all of them were sz 14. Look on ebay and you'll probably find one

Quote:
is the laker colorway of this shoe west coast only? is there a website i can scoop these from?

eastbay...when they release them

Quote:
Kobe just killed my dreams of getting that white/purple shoe... does anyone know if the 'ZK 1' white/purple could be bought? or is that also a player exclusive coz of the 81 pt game?
234481166.jpg

i'm ready to pick them up on my lunch break!! can't wait!! for those who get them early morning please let me know if they run true to size or do they fit 0.5 size bigger like the ZKI. thank!
..The[ Kobe ]Show..​
..24/7..​

any lucky NTers get their kobes today? canada isnt getting them til the 19th according to my works RD list
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Back
Top Bottom