The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

copped yesterday! lovin em no problems yet, cant wait to ball in them.
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

I just got an e-mail from Eastbay saying I should receive the shoes (Laker colorway) 2 weeks from the backorder date (4-7-07) which is April 21st.

so, when do the Strength's drop?
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Great day

dscf1192to9.jpg

dscf1193or5.jpg

dscf1194cx4.jpg

dscf1195ls4.jpg
TeamLakers
Why Make The Playoff's?​

If your a owner of the Zoom Generation I, then you will know exactly what I am talking about when I ask this question.....The leather on the Zoom Generation seems to be the same as the leather on the ZKII....what is the crease sititution on these ZKII?....do they crease the same way as the Generation?....I think these ZKII are dope, and im going to pick me up a pair...but i was just curious....has anyone notice this....of corse all kicks crease...but some shoes crease in a good way if that is posiable ie:Air Max Penny I, Air Jordan IX(9), etc.....tell me what yall think ur thoughts count

the combo of lightweight,ventilation,zoom air insole,low court feel,free technology, and ankle support makes me wanna get these for ball over any other shoe available,cant wait till the price drops a bit
______
WE GROWN.

Well the toe area does not crease for me. The creasing on medial side is pretty bad though, but I rather a shoe on the medial side than the lateral because nobody really can see that side of the shoe.

....good looking "Reggie2K8"...I didn't think the toe box did, but that medial area is tricky....these look like a strictly summer shoe, maybe about five times...then go back in the box....i am really hoping to cop two pair.....maybe find a pair in a outlet and buy one for retail...who knows...they are classics...for those of you who are between the ages of 13 and 18...this is one of them shoes that when ur 30, ur going to remember and miss....ie:AJ's 1 thru 11"...Kobe is ur generations Mike

So I hate Kobe and I dont like the kicks .. but when I can get them for 65 bucks .. I'll buy them all day!

^
if you talking about the azk1 you can ind them in local mall or outlets for waaay below 65, last week i copped a pair of Blk outs for 32 with tax

at the outlets you must be get lucky, you have to be there at the right time, also what if they don't have it in your size?....some ppl don't live near outlets. i got mine for 65 also. i love them. feels like the 2k5, but has a smoother feeling. debating if i should waste some cash on the lakers colorway.

Quote:
I went to the Event at 12AM. It was whack. They were selling the Black/Maize color. 100 pairs with over 200 people in line. On the flyer, they had the Lakers colorway pictured and I thought thats what they were gonna sell. I guess I shouldve read the fine print. Oh, NVM, there was no fine print on what they were gonna sell.

First the 81 point shoe scavenger hunt that wasnt really a scavenger hunt 'cause everybody had a chance to purchase the shoe anyways due to the raffle and now this event.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Nice autographed K IIs up there, looking real good with the Silver Sharpie
Team AtlantaBraves

Quote:
at the outlets you must be get lucky, you have to be there at the right time, also what if they don't have it in your size?....some ppl don't live near outlets. i got mine for 65 also. i love them. feels like the 2k5, but has a smoother feeling. debating if i should waste some cash on the lakers colorway.

Just to let you know, you can call outlets and have them ship the shoes to you. I got an extra pair of ZK1's for $43 shipped. Check the Outlet Update thread in Nike Retro if you're looking for another pair.

I'm looking to get a pair of the Sheaths soon. Saw them at Foot Locker yesterday. I had seen the pictures but the little details are very nice in person.

^^^ yep... they're nice... lucky dude... can't wait till the ZKIIs drop here in the PI...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Nope I'm talking about these garbage black and yellow ZK II .... 65 bucks with connects .. lol .. ugh .. I couldnt wait for the AJ I to match my outfit .. :D
happy.gif

Originally I said I should go down a 1/2 sz and others might consider it. I guess that day my feet were not right or something. I added a pr. of inserts and with regular ankle socks they feel good. I retract my statement. Stay true to sz. I can't wait for my knee to heel so I can hoop. The last 15 months has been nothing but surgery and rehab. ACL was 1st and now miniscus damage. I got to a wait 2 or 3 months to hoop in these. It's a freaking shame !! Happy Easter to all the NTers. ZKII is light years over the ZKI and I liked it.
C O O K # 4 5

sorry if this has been mentioned before but i dont feel like scanning thru all these pages:

-for the Laker release on 4/19, will it release in ALL footlocker stores or just the ones that had the black zk2s? [cause i live in a rural area]
-which color is sheath and which color is strength?

2006-2007 NBA Most Improved Player of the Year: Maurice Williams, PG, Milwaukee Bucks, Yes you heard it from me first.

Back
Top Bottom