The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I know this has surely been answered somewhere on NT but I was wondering if the ankle support is as good as it looks like it should be from the pictures. I broke my ankle, tore ankle ligaments and cartilage, etc and need a shoe w/ great ankle support. Is this a shoe for me?
RollWaveRoooooollTide

I know this has surely been answered somewhere on NT but I was wondering if the ankle support is as good as it looks like it should be from the pictures. I broke my ankle, tore ankle ligaments and cartilage, etc and need a shoe w/ great ankle support. Is this a shoe for me?

Sorry about the double post . . . my internet connection sucks
RollWaveRoooooollTide

Got mine for $70 (Thanks to the 50% off) and the feel good. They are wide though, but I like that!
"The Way, the Truth and the Life"

--- Food for Thought ----

"A man without knowledge of his past is like a tree with no roots." - Marcus Garvey

I've been a long time reader on NT, but a rare replyer here, and i just thought i'd give my two cents worth on the new AZK 2's,specifically the blk/maize ones. I played ball 'em last night at my local 24 hr, and honestly, i rank these kickz amongst the best of all times, this is real spit right here NT'ers. I've heard alot of gripe about achilles heel problem, the front of the toes hurting, the straps are messed up etc.,etc so on and so forth. But you have to give credit where credit is due, they are so light weight that they felt like running shoes, i could've played in them all night, thanks to the free 6.0 part of the shoe. If you play upfront or down low it has the support and stability any shoe out there has. I don't work for Nike or NT, or am i a kobe die hard fan, i'm just a shoeholic that's loved shoes since '97, and im just saying its a damn shame its not being advertised out there both in media and word of mouth, coz if you snooze on these you lose! Peace!

Well i cant, i just ask my bro to get them for me..and he's not coming back till next week uggh..that's why i was asking some peeps here HOW'S THE FITTING of this shoe...

Can Someone post pics of the actual release..Please...I just wanna know what I'm getting...Regardless i'ma love the Lkr Colorway...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Hey izzo do you own ZK1 as well, coz i have to go down .5 in that shoe due to having a narrow feet..i'm usually 10.5 in J's too..what do you think?thanks!

anybody know anything about the sheaths dropping in carolina blue?
"You can't let complicated things mess with your karma." - Tinker Hatfield

dang....phillipines got it earlier than us LAKERS Fans?! It all good..we can wait.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

yup **** i have blk/maize, blk/purps and shark fins, and all are a tad bigger but i just wore double socks. The azk2's are definitely true to size. Hope that helps and Good luck when you cop 'em, they are :pimp:
pimp.gif

where can i get the usa ZK1s? i totally forgot about those......smh
40-37
A BALANCED KOBE IS A GREAT KOBE​
Are you a Laker fan? Need a new avy? PM me. Laker videos only. I love Fanatic15!​

i wore mine yesterday for a LONG time b/c i went to kings dominion with a couple friends and i got little to no creasing from the shoe and that was a good thing

Back
Top Bottom