The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

saw em in person the other day...they're pretty hot.
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Yeah the leather on those brown strengths look really nice. I'm gonna love the strengths!
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

gum bottom looks hot.

dang, can't friggin wait for the laker colorway.

He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

^^^^ I believe they are only samples. The only colorway confirmed for the strenght's so far is the black/white/purple. I trully cant wait for this shoe, even though I believe that they will all eventually go on sale, I will be purchasing these immediately.
For The Love Of The Game​

everything eventually goes on sale... the question is how big sale :wink:
wink.gif

best LeBrons website:nikelebron.net

if youve posted in this thread once, then i know that you like sneakers and have an open curiosity about the zk2s, i will say this if you can get these shoes below $100 get them!

i dont know if they are "better" than the zl4 but they are lighter. but b.w the 2 you can go wrong for playing baskeball.

Quote:
No.

These are the Kobe ultimates:
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Here are all the models:
Kobe II Sheat aka Ultimate (130$)
Kobe II Strength (140$)
Kobe II Lite (150$)

Ultimate is just another name for the Sheats which Nike actually used on their blog.
Sheats = Ultimate
best LeBrons website:nikelebron.net

^^^ This is not the first time that I see the different price's for the sneakers. Is this confirmed? Why the 3 different prices? :smh:
smh.gif

Yea im pretty sure all the shoes we've been calling sheaths are ultimates. It's not limited to just the all star colorway. On nikebasketball.com in the kobe feature they call them ultimates. Doesn't matter though ill still call them sheaths or ultimates
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

I would much rather the Strengh's and the Light's be the same price as the Sheath's. I really hope that they change their minds and sell them at the same price. It's bad enough that I want all the different colors, now I have to spend even more for them.

Man.....between the 3 different sneakers and the clothing line, I am going to be broke! :b
tongue.gif

It seems like the Lites should be the cheapest ones because they are the most lightweight. It has less materials which means less cost, right. I guess the cost is more because of research and development. To me it seems all they had to do was put the 2K4 upper on the ZK2 sole and that gives you the Lites.

can someone please confirm if the lakers colorway is JUST a US release? or just a westcoast release, or if canada will get them? please and ty
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Back
Top Bottom