The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Quote:
[vader]I find your lack of faith disturbing[vader]
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Ken,
You're so right. You sound like my wife, just like her. I'm in therapy over my situation. Between me and you, I think I'm wasting my money.
My collection is pathetic, we had to sacrifice a whole closet in the weight room for it. I'm liquidating in May. I've pretty much got x2 on every shoe I like and the ones I love like AJ XIIIs, got like 5 or 6. The real bad thing is, I buy my son a pr. of every pr. I get. Help !!! :rofl:
roll.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
seriously 4fitness need to slow down on buying basketball shoes. You don't need that many basketball shoes buddy. Everytime a new shoes come out it's alway copped x2 for you.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

You're both better off saving that money in an IRA, or giving it to charity.

I mean cmon, ya'll are becoming wannabe celebrity females!

lol.

^^^ yep... can't cop my Lakers colorway ZKIIs yet... still broke... getting there...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

hey shox2001

How does the laker colourway fit?..true 2 size?...i dunno it might be the same as the black/maize but just making sure..thanks!

They are nothing special.... plus what is up with that Y symbol? Looks like a diagram of a vagina with fallopian tube :lol:
laugh.gif

^^^yes it is TRUE TO SIZE! I've tried both on. I currently (and today) balled with the black/maize.....SERIOUSLY, Nike GREAT JOB!!! GREAT JOB LINK!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Quote:
I'm the same way. If it's a new technology in ANY shoe and ANY brand, i've got to have it.

Quote:
lol,im the same way,especially with nike bball kicks,always wanna try out the new high end ones.

Same here NTers! I love Nike Bball kicks! I wanna have all the new technologies in ANY shoe and ANY brand!

I completely understand what an addiction is. I also buy x2 of most of the shoes that I buy. There must be over 40 pairs of sneakers in my closet and have of them I haven't even put on after I tried them on in the store. I just finished buying 2 ZKII's (one for ball and one for casual wear) because I was not planning on getting the Laker colorway. Now I want them and I am completely broke. But...............................................................................................

My wife just came in with a order confirmation for the ZKII's Laker colorway that she ordered for me. I'm sooooo happy. She always complains about my sneaker addiction and then she goes and does something like this. Can't she see that she is only contributing to the madness. |I
tired.gif

Then I wonder where all my money goes! :smh:
smh.gif

^ Which flaws of the ZKII did you weigh so heaviliy that would place it below the M3? How would you compare the responsiveness of both, as the Zoom-embedded liner of the ZKII's is ridiculously comfy on-court. Also, what'd you think of the lacing set-up on the M3?

$130 may still be a lot...but you're getting ONE HELL of a shoe in the II's and if you're unsure about them I'd definitely suggest giving them a shot. May take a day or two to break in...but they're muuuuhney after that.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​

Back
Top Bottom